Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Back into your safe space with you mongoloid. No one here was speaking to you.

Also, didn't read.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I'm just glad our adversaries will treat women soldier should the same as men as well as apply handicaps to themselves to account for womens' physical differences

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I'm actually laughing that my own representative tried including the same requirement in a house bill as a poison pill only to get caught with his pants down as it passed. The fucktards had to use yet another procedural trick (because democracy) to remove it from the house version of the bill post-vote.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Firstly, an open acknowledgement that some feminists DO consider this a good thing, demonstrating both that not all feminists think alike
You mean the feminists that SJWs claim aren't feminists?

img-christinahoffsommers300x225_160039874702.jpg

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
You mean the feminists that SJWs claim aren't feminists?

img-christinahoffsommers300x225_160039874702.jpg
LOL, I was going to post that--notice how she doesn't link to the groups she's talking about? Most the people/pundits who are "feminists" and have pushed for this, are openly decried as "anti-feminists", because they constant remind the "true feminists" that feminism is about equality.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
A random anonymous idiot said something stupid on the internet? Wow, that IS news!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Looks like that person is deleting their digital footprint lol. I love how people keep destroying themselves on twitter.

iannis

Musty Nester
Females have to register for the draft?

That's fine. It makes a real decision on female combat roles more important. But you guys know that like more than half of the army is support and logistics.

Women can drive trucks and shit just fine. #notallasians

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
How stupid are our college educated folks gonna be in like 8-10 years. It really is the beginning of Idiocracy.
Maybe just the end of college degrees being worth so much money/being a requirement to get a job, which is probably a good thing in the long run.

The smart people aren't getting dumber. The bar is being lowered. Colleges are ramming dumber and dumber customers through the doors every year.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think it's great. You can easily cull applicants by who went to schools with diversity training. It's a handy tool just like peoples twitter and facebook are.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Except the same dipshits are the ones lining the rosters of most HR divisions.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Maybe just the end of college degrees being worth so much money/being a requirement to get a job, which is probably a good thing in the long run.

The smart people aren't getting dumber. The bar is being lowered. Colleges are ramming dumber and dumber customers through the doors every year.
Every so often I agree with you. I slap myself to remember the occasion.