Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
When blacks behave badly on the street, and cops act accordingly towards them, that's not discrimination, according to Rerolled logic.

When boys behave badly in school, and teachers act accordingly towards them, that IS discrimination, according to Rerolled logic.
denies sexual dimorphism and falsely equates it to culture/race, mist logic.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
When boys behave badly in school, and teachers act accordingly towards them, that IS discrimination, according to Rerolled logic.
You keep going on and on about boys behaving badly when all it takes to get a lower grade is to put a boy's name on a paper.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Easier explanation that doesn't require a jumping through a bunch of logical hoops: Girls are better at shutting up and doing what they're told in a patriarchal society.

Boys' worse performance in school has pretty much everything to do with behavior problems, like Arbitrary's links say. It doesn't take a huge leap to say that girls are better behaved in patriarchal societies, by conditioning or by necessity.
If you're going down the behavior route; you should probably mention thatgirls mature significantly faster than boys. Giving the exam at 15, when the behavioral and cognitive differences are at their peak? Is hilarious. It's a real shocker boys start to pull away when their brains are fully formed and really dominate girls in these fields when they aren't wanting to fuck or fight everything within 5 feet of them, and their brain is optimized.

But it's not a logical leap to look at the differences between responsibilities of boys and girls in Middle Eastern countries and see why boys don't find education to be their primary focus; when you're trying to subsist, it's just not a priority unless the culture is designed to keep you from earning/economically engaging due to being sheltered/oppressed (Like women).

However, yes, if you're looking at focus on just behavior? A male mind is less mature at this age, they do have both more behavioral issues AND less cognitive ability at 15 compared to girls, due simply to biology. When boys fully mature, the results become biased to them, in a big way; but I guess then its the patriarchy doing it, while when girls do better its biology, right Mist?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You are arguing this with Mist, who seems utterly certain that society shapes us entirely, to the exclusion of biology. The irony of that is if you apply Mist logic right back, then Mist being gay and miserable is by choice and not biology.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You are arguing this with Mist, who seems utterly certain that society shapes us entirely, to the exclusion of biology. The irony of that is if you apply Mist logic right back, then Mist being gay and miserable is by choice and not biology.
Pretty sure she once said that she 'chose' to be gay.

It was bizarre.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure she once said that she 'chose' to be gay.

It was bizarre.
It's a free country. I've never understood why the biology/choice issue for homosexuality has any merit. Whether you want to be gay, or whether you feel you were born that way, it's irrelevant. You're a consenting adult, and it's nobodies' fucking business.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
It's a good thing we've tailored the entire education system to benefit girls at the expense of boys so those girls can go on to major in completely made-up horseshit at embarrassing rates.

Meanwhile us guys will continue to build and invent fuckin' everything. You're welcome, Mist. No need to thank us.

Not that you even possess the capacity to be thankful for anything.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's a good thing we've tailored the entire education system to benefit girls at the expense of boys so those girls can go on to major in completely made-up horseshit at embarrassing rates.

Meanwhile us guys will continue to build and invent fuckin' everything.
The irony of this has not been lost on me and I've made similar arguments to others.

Ultimately I think the issue lies in the fact that the education system rewards obedience plus conformity, while capitalism, at least at the high end, rewards the opposite.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's a good thing we've tailored the entire education system to benefit girls at the expense of boys
Also, are you sure this is an intentional rigging inherent in our culture, and not a necessary consequence of biology?

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
rrr_img_136148.jpg

Jive Turkey

Karen
Not to mention all the mentally tortured transgendered people. Her shitty view on the topic completely invalidates them

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Also, are you sure this is an intentional rigging inherent in our culture, and not a necessary consequence of biology?
I don't think it's an intentional rigging, but designing the classroom structure and lessons such that you have to sit still, obey rules and not expend energy while remaining focused doesn't work too well for testosterone fueled boys. The lessons should be more hands-on, discussions, mobile in groups, and interacting. I think you'd find the two genders performance would be on par in that type of environment.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I think it's intentionally rigged to produce obedient workers and girls and biologically more prone to obedience.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don't think it's an intentional rigging, but designing the classroom structure and lessons such that you have to sit still, obey rules and not expend energy while remaining focused doesn't work too well for testosterone fueled boys. The lessons should be more hands-on, discussions, mobile in groups, and interacting. I think you'd find the two genders performance would be on par in that type of environment.
I think you'd find that 95% of teachers can't control that kind of classroom.

God, the number of classes I've been forced to sit through about classroom management, only to know that teachers are so bad at it.

PS: Men are way better at classroom management than women, on average, at least from the self-selected sample of men who choose to go into teaching.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
When blacks behave badly on the street, and cops act accordingly towards them, that's not discrimination, according to Rerolled logic.

Are you stating you believe Blacks are inherently more violent than other races? Because you are conflicting race with gender here, there is no doubt that there is a difference genetically between he sexes. Society to a certain degree must accommodate those differences. From a legal standpoint we don't extend that concept to race.