Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Mattress Girl givenWoman of Courageaward by largest U.S. feminist organization.

Camille Paglia has publicly called my artwork a "masochistic exercise" in which I neither "evolve" nor "move-on."She speaks as if she, a white woman, knew what was best for me, a woman of color she's never met.

Emma is half white, half asian, asians do better in every category than white people. But that won't stop her from drawing attention to the fact that she is different, and thus, above petty critique from lesser skin colors!

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Da Fuq does color have to do with anything there except she learned that she can use it to dismiss criticism.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
long, possible re-post
FNFHvy.png
Sounds more like someone who shouldn't be running a business hiring a manager who couldn't run a McDonalds than anything else. Someone's got to "have the balls" to be the bad guy. Docking pay, telling people to stop acting like a fucking child or pack their shit, etc.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
It doesn't enter into the realm of possibility that girls are conditioned more for obedience instead?
what's the simpler explanation, un erring mental conditioning universal throughout the world, or biological differences.

You want to choose the more complex answer because that's what you want to believe.

Male or Female Puppy: Which is Better? | petMD

Male dogs are also more independent than female dogs, so it is very important to start obedience training as soon as he is ready to be trained.
Male or Female Puppy: Which is Better? | petMD

Intact male cats tend to be restless, wander around, spray urine, and are more aggressive towards other cats and, in some cases, people as well.

Nobody questions this sexual dimorphism in animals, which humans really are (unless your religious)

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider

khalid

Unelected Mod
Article on olympic sex testing history and the IOCC's attempts to keep intersex or male athletes from competing as women

Pretty good read, talking about how many intersex individuals have no idea that they have internal testes for example, or were surgically modified as kids. The testing is really embarrassing and life-ruining for some people, so of course many people are against it. Which is kind of understandable, but then you read this...

Just what role testosterone plays in improving athletic performance is still being debated. At the hearing, both sides agreed that synthetic testosterone - doping with anabolic steroids - does ramp up performance, helping male and female athletes jump higher and run faster. But they disagreed vehemently about whether the body's own testosterone has the same effect.
That is just straight up silliness.

Take in the whole article if you have time though, this issue is going to be more and more of an issue in the future. I wonder if the same type of issues are going to crop into other women's sports and not just the Olympics.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Ask the US women's soccer team - who thinks they deserve more money than the men - why they're routinely beat by the highschool boys teams they practice against

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ask the US women's soccer team - who thinks they deserve more money than the men - why they're routinely beat by the highschool boys teams they practice against
Yeah but they win fucking medals. Men cant beat a team of half starved Ethiopians.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
My high school won back to back state championships in basketball. They should probably get paid more the 76ers. I mean at least they won something.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
My high school won back to back state championships in basketball. They should probably get paid more the 76ers. I mean at least they won something.
Women's sports are like the special olympics, seriously. It's a lesser division for the "differently abled". There are lots of things women are good at and physical sports isn't one of them.

Sterling

El Presidente
Women's sports are like the special olympics, seriously. It's a lesser division for the "differently abled". There are lots of things women are good at and physical sports isn't one of them.
I don't totally hate all women's sports, but some are fucking awful. Basketball is the worst. It's like organized keep away.