Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The top men are playing tennis at such a high level it isn't fun to watch. The women play worse, but its a slower game with more back and forth volley's.

It is almost comparing different sports.
This is actually true. The high percentage of ace serves really makes men's tennis a shit ton less interesting.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Can someone explain why there is mens and women's curling? You would think your sex wouldn't give you an advantage, or do women have an unfair advantage sweeping?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Can someone explain why there is mens and women's curling? You would think your sex wouldn't give you an advantage, or do women have an unfair advantage sweeping?
That would be interesting to see actually, how they'd stack up against each other.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
From a pure biological standpoint, the lower center of gravity women naturally possess afford them certain advantages in the areas of balance and endurance. If you had ever ridden a horse, you would immediately understand this.
Then why aren't Kentucky Derby jockys (jockies?) women? Because dwarf men are still better.

Same with the gymnastics thing. The only chance women have in any of those events is if the majority of the scoring is subjective and artistically based. They physical side of things is not even close. Watch men's and women's vaulting and let me know how much their balance and lower center of gravity help there. Or rings, or bars, or anything really. And endurance? No matter the sport, there is still a man with more endurance than a woman. Compare marathon times. Or swimming times, or whatever else you want.

There is literally no competitive physical sport that I can think of that a woman has an advantage at. Maybe there is one, but I can't think of it. Even auto racing is male-dominated.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
That would be interesting to see actually, how they'd stack up against each other.
2 minutes of googling tells me that men can sweep harder and faster and can also throw the rock harder, allowing the game to play out differently with more opportunities for takeout shots(knocking the other teams rocks off the target) in the late game.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Then why aren't Kentucky Derby jockys (jockies?) women? Because dwarf men are still better.
There are female jockeys, but most of them are young women, whereas Victor Espinoza is 44 years old, 5'2" 112lb golden god of jockeying.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
To elaborate, one of my good friends plays for the Utah Falconz in the IWFL. They were the second best team in the country last year, and I've watched them play.

A woman in the NFL would get absolutelyobliterated.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
100% of women and 99% of men could not play NFL football without dying instantly.

NFL players these days are about 2 steps away from being Space Marines. They're mutants.

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
100% of women and 99% of men could not play NFL football without dying instantly.

NFL players these days are about 2 steps away from being Space Marines. They're mutants.
rrr_img_136360.jpg

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I know I'm going to get bitched at for pointing this out, but it's not just physical competitions. Women cannot compete with men in ANY kind of formal competition, regardless of how much physical activity there is. How many women have won major WSOP tournaments, for example? I know of zero, there might be one or two somewhere. I'd still like someone to point me to literally any formal competition where men make up more than 10% of the competitors and don't make up at least 90% of the winners.

• 1Jew

Sterling

El Presidente
Softball (Fastball) is also a men's sport in Canada. You can pitch just as much junk (plus a couple extras) in fastball as you can in hardball and you can throw the ball just as fast, but from a closer distance. There have been a few players in MLB that started off in fastball and they say it's a more difficult sport
I'm not sure I'm buying that there's 100 MPH pitches in softball. That's just absurd.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm not sure I'm buying that there's 100 MPH pitches in softball. That's just absurd.
Fastpitch softball - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fastest pitch on record was thrown by Eddie Feigner of "The King and His Court" who was clocked at 104 mph. Feigner was at his best in the 1950s, and it is doubtful if this figure is correct. More recently, measured with modern radar guns, the best women are clocked at up to 75 mph and the best men at 85 mph.

• 1Jew

Jive Turkey

Karen
Maybe not consistently, but it's certainly possible. Still, having a ball thrown at you 85mph from 45 feet away gets to you quicker than a 100mph fastball from 60 feet away

• 1Jew

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maybe not consistently, but it's certainly possible. Still, having a ball thrown at you 85mph from 45 feet away gets to you quicker than a 100mph fastball from 60 feet away
Did the math, this is correct. 85 mph @ 45 ft will arrive in 0.36 s. 100 mph @ 60 ft will arrive in 0.41 s. So you'd have 50 ms more reaction time to a 100 mph fastball.

• 1Jew