Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Jive Turkey

Karen

Why is nobody laughing?

edit: Oh my god, I made the mistake of watching stuff previous to where Bisi time stamped. What a joyless cunt.
If you don't like comedy, stay the fuck out of the comedy bars. These clowns who only ever complain about 'offensive' comedy (ie, that lard body from Jezebel), never back it up with comedy that they find funny because the stuff they find funny is offensively unfunny.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

CulWTpeWgAAWMN-.jpg

• 2Rustled
  • 1Jew
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i feel bad for professors who have to deal with these peasant little girls and er...just girls cuz no man would act like that infront of a superior.

• 1Jew
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
NYU Prof Who Spoke Out Against "Safe Spaces" and "Trigger Warnings" Gets Pushed Out | Zero Hedge

Liberal studies prof Michael Rectenwald, 57, said he was forced Wednesday to go on paid leave for the rest of the semester. “They are actually pushing me out the door for having a different perspective,” the academic told The Post. Rectenwald launched an undercover Twitter account called Deplorable NYU Prof on Sept. 12 to argue against campus trends like “safe spaces,” “trigger warnings” and other aspects of academia’s growing PC culture. He chose to be anonymous, he explained in one of his first tweets, because he was afraid “the PC Gestapo would ruin me” if he put his name behind his conservative ideas on the famously liberal campus. “I remember once on my Facebook I posted a story about a kid who changed his pronoun to ‘His Majesty’ because I thought it was funny,” he told The Post. “Then I got viciously attacked by 400 people. This whole milieu is nauseating. I grew tired of it, so I made the account.”

• 4Picard
  • 1Jew
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 5 users