Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Maybe it's because women are about 100% more likely to piss on their own feet/clothing if they attempted to urinate the way a male does?

Just a fucking guess. Jesus.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I look forward to the modern American Puritans trying to do coed bathrooms with no stalls.

Caliane

vV08Cc5.png
Look at these white people appropriating Slavery.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
"Slavery only happened to PoC in America!" - SJWs

"Fascinating." - Romans

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Actresses Meryl Streep, Casey Mulligan, and others
and others, lol. I googled Casey Mulligan, i'm assuming it's a chick, but google gave me some old guy professor as the first results. Then i used google.co.uk (cuz search engine results are region based) and they said
Including results for carey mulligan

so yea that's the bitches correct name (even shows the pic and wiki info on the right hand side that happens for celebs and famous ppl)

So yea, this movie needs news, any news is good news, shit they'd get more clickbait if they said it was a saying from the rebels to the empire.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
Maybe it's because women are about 100% more likely to piss on their own feet/clothing if they attempted to urinate the way a male does?

Just a fucking guess. Jesus.
Plus men dont lose their balance and fall over while peeing, while a squatting woman might. And men dont need toilet paper when they pee but many women do.

Nissir

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is she dating an immortal ex-slave? If so, props to her but she better watch out for Duncan Macleod!

iannis

Musty Nester
And I'm afraid she's older than her drivers license claims, if it's just her great grandfather who was the slave owner.

My grandfather's father was born AFTER the war had already been over for 50 years.

Edit: Well, ok, 35, but still. The point remains. He wasn't even alive yet! Maybe HIS grandfather.