Butthurt white guys, an Asian virgin and an angry lesbian walk into a bar...

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Any woman who says that she didn't spend a significant number of clock cycles of her brain trying to think of how to actively avoid being raped from ages 14-35 is either lying or oblivious.
Holy shit you're actually just a crazy basket of wolverines inside aren't you. The life of crippling fear you live is absolutely staggering to me, and I can't think of any normal functioning woman I've ever met that exists in such a state of unfounded terror of the boogeyman.

No, you are not going to get raped because you parked under the broken light in a parking lot, it just isn't going to happen. Sure, some people lose the lottery and get fucked by crime/life, but no amount of bending your life around the fear of it is going to stop it.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So then why is one of most common fanyasies for women then is a grape fantasy?
rrr_img_70262.jpg

?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit you're actually just a crazy basket of wolverines inside aren't you. The life of crippling fear you live is absolutely staggering to me, and I can't think of any normal functioning woman I've ever met that exists in such a state of unfounded terror of the boogeyman.

No, you are not going to get raped because you parked under the broken light in a parking lot, it just isn't going to happen. Sure, some people lose the lottery and fucked by crime/life, but no amount of bending your life around the fear of it is going to stop it.
That sounds very similar to "just let it happen, if you don't struggle it'll be over faster."

How about you just admit you don't have any fucking clue what it is like to be a woman. No one is going to hold it against you for admitting something you can't possibly be expected to know. But denying my reality is inexcusable.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Seriously you are playing this "rape" problem as if there are gangs of men squatting in the bushes just waiting for an opportunity to rape women. Thats so fucking absurd. Keep reading that feminist bullshit. ITs doing wonders for you.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
But denying my reality is inexcusable.
Your reality is that you suffer from irrational and compulsive fears, likely a component of some kind of anxiety disorder, that color your perception of the entire world. You do not understand that the fear you feel is you being sick and needing help.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it's way more irrational than the constant fear of being accused of rape that you guys seem to have.

Jensae

Molten Core Raider
Mist - genuinely curious: Since you expend some time considering situations that you believe may put you at risk, such as where you park, do you also expend more time thinking about how to protect yourself from the male members of your family and close friends since statistically speaking they're far more likely to sexually assault you?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
People sure seem to have spent a lot of text worrying about it as if it was a serious life problem.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Mist - genuinely curious: Since you expend some time considering situations that you believe may put you at risk, such as where you park, do you also expend more time thinking about how to protect yourself from the male members of your family and close friends since statistically speaking they're far more likely to sexually assault you?
I do spend some amount of time sometimes worrying about my stepdad breaking into the house to hurt my mom. But he's the one that trained me to shoot, he knows I'm armed, and he knows I'm a light sleeper.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So, nobody, and you admit you're just making shit up now?
What're you saying? I was advising that men SHOULD alter their behavior if they're seriously as worried about being falsely accused of acquaintance rape as they appear to be in this thread.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
After this last few revelations I don't feel there is any mystery left. Mist has some anxiety disorder that is preventing her from living a normal life and it spills over into everything.

It's really quite boring.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I'm not so sure. I mean, her issue seems to also include a sick need to use any method, even something as detestable as increasing the likelihood of false rape accusations, simply to lower the amount of drinking at schools (and doesn't seem to care that much of that drinking is consensual). She is just a rabid drug warrior of the worst kind.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm not so sure. I mean, her issue seems to also include a sick need to use any method, even something as detestable as increasing the likelihood of false rape accusations, simply to lower the amount of drinking at schools (and doesn't seem to care that much of that drinking is consensual). She is just a rabid drug warrior of the worst kind.
You have plenty of options for altering your behavior if you want to lower the risk of being falsely accused of rape, in the same way that you have plenty of options for altering your behavior if you want to lower the risk of being raped.

Explain how it's different. Raping, and falsely accusing people of rape, are both illegal.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It probably makes her feel better/good when not much else really does.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I don't think women or menshould have to dress differently not to be raped. I don't think men or women should have to refrain from drinking to avoid rape or false accusations of rape.

On the other hand, if women or men do either, you apparently don't give a shit if they are raped. That is pants on head retarded and repulsive.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
On the other hand, if women or men do either, you apparently don't give a shit if they are raped.
Where did you pull this from?

I'm saying people should take responsibility for their actions, and their consequences, and follow all appropriate precautions in all possible situations. I never mentioned anything about how anyone dresses.

I'm sorry if it's unpopular these days to say you're against consequence-free drunkenness, consequence-free sex, etc. I've dealt with being uncool for most of my life, I'll live with your ire.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah it's way more irrational than the constant fear of being accused of rape that you guys seem to have.
Which guy here has said he alters his behavior daily to avoid false claims of rape?
What're you saying? I was advising that men SHOULD alter their behavior if they're seriously as worried about being falsely accused of acquaintance rape as they appear to be in this thread.
The sad part is that Mist looks like a beacon of rationality when compared to Tanoomba.