Buying a bed.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
We bought a Costco mattress (despite not being members) a few months ago. It's cheap and we sleep great on it. Better than pretty much all the expensive mattresses we've bought in the past. The only exception being my wife worked for Harrah's for a while, and we were able to get one of their hotel mattresses for cheap. That thing was awesome (although still think we spent $1500+, 15 years ago).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I’ve really loved my Saatva for the last 6-7 years. Combined with Purple pillow. It has held up very well and still feels just as firm / supportive as the 1st day.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
We bought a Costco mattress (despite not being members) a few months ago. It's cheap and we sleep great on it. Better than pretty much all the expensive mattresses we've bought in the past. The only exception being my wife worked for Harrah's for a while, and we were able to get one of their hotel mattresses for cheap. That thing was awesome (although still think we spent $1500+, 15 years ago).

you know i noticed that when i walked in costco 2weeks ago, they were just free floating mattresses in the front

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I love my purple mattress don’t regret the purchase at all even went out and got the pillow afterwards.
My wife and I love our Purple mattress, but now we are discovering we both want adjustable bed action, which will mean getting a "double twin" rather than King bed and we aren't sure if that will mean two twin purple's yet.....

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
My wife and I love our Purple mattress, but now we are discovering we both want adjustable bed action, which will mean getting a "double twin" rather than King bed and we aren't sure if that will mean two twin purple's yet.....
I’m fairly certain that the mattress work with the adjustable frames as we declined to go that route when we bought ours. We have the hybrid 3 inch model.