Poll Cad Impeachment Vote

Is Cad unfit to serve in the position of moderator?

• Yes

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Nope.

Good thing I only mentioned it once. I let people like you, Sebudai and Trollface talk about me. It's starting to get kinda creepy.

Some of you fuckers are pretty dense.
Where's the video of @Mario Speedwagon felatiating dudes? Elections are only like 3 months away. Time to start flinging shit if you want a chance at amod

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Where's the video of @Mario Speedwagon felatiating dudes? Elections are only like 3 months away. Time to start flinging shit if you want a chance at amod

Flinging shit at Mario just makes him stronger. He is like the Golgotha. You have to treat him like the Kind Gentle Sir that he really is if you want to do any harm.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
olscratch, with tuco abstaining your appeal is deadlocked, it's time you threw it to the community to make the tiebreaking vote.

Don't care that the ban will be up before the vote ends, it's the principal that matters now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
olscratch, with tuco abstaining your appeal is deadlocked, it's time you threw it to the community to make the tiebreaking vote.

Don't care that the ban will be up before the vote ends, it's the principal that matters now.

I'm actually ok with where things are at. I got a no pussyshit unmoderated political thread and Cad Cad has been exposed for the thought-policing safe space creating twat SJW amod that he is.

Fairly sure I'd lose the vote anyway. There even seems to be a fair amount of support for reporting posts in the political thread based on how much you like what the poster is saying. At least half the amods have encouraged it.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Can I join more than one fan club?

Are there meetings?

With a spread and/or open bar?

You buy me booze and I will pretend to be your friend. I will pretend the SHIT out of it.

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Hoss Hoss Please stop quoting my posts in multiple forums or I'll be forced to report you and make veiled threats. I have yet to determine if you are fat or jewish yet.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.