Poll Cad Impeachment Vote

Is Cad unfit to serve in the position of moderator?

• Yes

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
I think I saw that once but intentionally forgot it... thanks, faggot

Politics Thread
tldr; neither one of them give a shit, Trump gives less of a shit
Post by: Cad, Today at 6:47 PM in forum: General
Politics Thread
That seems pretty thin.
Post by: Cad, Today at 1:31 PM in forum: General
Politics Thread
Nah I politically agree with Mario, he is good to go. Mario, continue
Post by: Cad, Today at 12:48 PM in forum: General
Politics Thread
Because people are giant hypocrites?
Post by: Cad, Today at 11:36 AM in forum: General
Politics Thread
"women"
Post by: Cad, Today at 11:26 AM in forum: General
Politics Thread
I guess the 30 year age difference between Bill and Monica doesn't bother you though huh?
Post by: Cad, Today at 11:06 AM in forum: General
Politics Thread
Thats a disingenuous, nonsense statement.
Post by: Cad, Today at 10:39 AM in forum: General

High fucking effort contributions today Cad Cad .

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I'm actually ok with where things are at. I got a no pussyshit unmoderated political thread and Cad Cad has been exposed for the thought-policing safe space creating twat SJW amod that he is.
Complains about safe spaces. Creates a safe space.

For the record I'm not taking the piss due to your political views. You've got decent stuff to say at times. I called the unholy dickshit jihad on your safe space thread because of your hissy fit. I feel Cad unfairly banned you, but taking a three day break from one thread isn't so bad. Your victimization reminds me of somebody... who could it be...
Politics Thread
High fucking effort contributions today Cad Cad .
Information-free completely pointless lazy shitpost #8832053 has been made and, as usual, it accomplishes nothing but shitting up a good thread. No point was made. Nothing was contradicted or proven wrong. Nothing was even acknowledged. This shitpost (like the rest of its kind) literally revels in its own ignorance. Somehow I'm supposed to feel like I'm on the wrong side here. You can't make this shit up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
We should ban for witch hunting. This forum needs to be a safe space for all the feels.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hoss Hoss Please stop quoting my posts in multiple forums or I'll be forced to report you and make veiled threats. I have yet to determine if you are fat or jewish yet.

Sure thing chief. I shore would be scared if you were to make RL threats against me. Please don't do that.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hoss Hoss is fat. The man shits with the toilet seat up

Still don't get the connection. I'm not going to try to claim I'm not fat, but only girls should need the toilet seat. How fat do you reckon someone needs to be to sit directly on the toilet?

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
only girls should need the toilet seat.
cadhitler-jpg.92525.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How many fan clubs do we have!? I can't keep up with this community.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

This is verging on complete mental break material.

Get Immediate Help | MentalHealth.gov

Just in case broseph.

• 2Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ahh ok. Glad to know he's part of my fan club even though I never remember having a single interaction with him.

How does this make me part of your fan club? I didn't think you'd like being a moderator so I said don't offer it to him on rerolled. Clearly I was wrong.

You need to get over yourself.

• 2Like

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
How does this make me part of your fan club? I didn't think you'd like being a moderator so I said don't offer it to him on rerolled. Clearly I was wrong.

You need to get over yourself.

1428235684430.jpg

• 2Like

trex

Queen Bee
If I had one dollar for every fanboi I have, I'd have like twenty bucks. For real.

Cad was nice to me yesterday. Probably because I lold at him for making so many enemies. I feel dirty.

• 1Solidarity

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
If I had one dollar for every fanboi I have, I'd have like twenty bucks. For real.

Cad was nice to me yesterday. Probably because I lold at him for making so many enemies. I feel dirty.

No, I just respect the grown up forum and if you post like an adult there I will reply like one.

Outside of there you're still a worthless ugly gangly beak-nosed flat chested tool who wanted to be a stay at home mom but couldn't catch anybody better than Tyen which is why your life will continue to be shit.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

iannis

Musty Nester
God damn, I was gonna come in here to call you a Hillary supporter and ask why you hand't been impeached yet.

But that post up there... it's fucking art.

• 1Solidarity

trex

Queen Bee
No, I just respect the grown up forum and if you post like an adult there I will reply like one.

Outside of there you're still a worthless ugly gangly beak-nosed flat chested tool who wanted to be a stay at home mom but couldn't catch anybody better than Tyen which is why your life will continue to be shit.

Tyen A+ man, A+ dad and let's me be stay at home mom. Take shots at me all you want, but couldn't catch anybody better than Tyen? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.