Poll Cad Impeachment Vote

Is Cad unfit to serve in the position of moderator?

• Yes

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Tyen A+ man, A+ dad and let's me be stay at home mom. Take shots at me all you want, but couldn't catch anybody better than Tyen? Really?
LOLUMAD?!?!

U JUST GOT TROLLED BY CAD WHAT WHAT?!?!

Oh that isn't trolling and funny. I seem to remember similar style of banter from you and Tyen.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
In one of your FB pics it looks like you have a really big dick. Can you confirm or deny the second part of that statement?
I assume you mean my birthday picture. I got a lot of messages about that. Yes that is my penis pretty much flaccid, maybe a very slight chub. If I take it down people might notice and ask so I am just hoping it fades away.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
What does this mean

His asshole is so fat and large he has to use the entire circumference of the toilet bowl, sans the lid, to successfuly get it in the toilet. Otherwise the streaming fetid liquid shit that erupts from his daily 45,000 calorie diet will splash on every surface in his squalid, rat infested, hoarder home.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

trex

Queen Bee
I assume you mean my birthday picture. I got a lot of messages about that. Yes that is my penis pretty much flaccid, maybe a very slight chub. If I take it down people might notice and ask so I am just hoping it fades away.

Damn. Your dick is huge.

I posted a pic once and I later heard that it looked like I had a penis in it. Good times.

TGjDFGd.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have a pregnant fetish, trex. Post them titties.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

trex

Queen Bee
What did people say when they messaged you?

"Hey dude, do you know we can see your dick?"

Status
Not open for further replies.