Poll Cad Impeachment Vote

Is Cad unfit to serve in the position of moderator?

• Yes

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

khalid

Unelected Mod
More biased ass Trump mod pussyshit.

Would it make you feel safer if I switched to the Hillary avatar I was using for a few months?

As for Kewldad, we have been rejecting all kinds of reports on him. Yes, he is actually a better poster than you. Think about that for a few minutes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

trex

Queen Bee
Cad is a piece of shit.

He gifted me Screenshots as my playground. Eat shit and die. Aren't you a lawyer cad? Can you really give me something that isn't yours?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
He was warned though.

Bald faced lie. No warning was received for shitposting, or any other warnings on the day of ban. A spam warning was received in the week prior and I stopped.

vNfysLQ.png

I thought you guys were going with the lie that I didn't have enough content and effort?

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I thought you guys were going with the lie that I didn't have enough content and effort?
I have no lies because I am not invested in this. You can take that up with Cad.

I am merely stating you received a warning, you did. You then changed nothing about your posting. Cad decided the next step was a thread ban to allow you to visit the rest of the forum, instead of another warning that you had ignored.

Whether I agree or disagree with his reasons that is the timeline of events. You received a warning.

If you want to complain that the message in the warning was generic that's a different story. Low effort @Amod has not edited that more to their liking so that users can get a clear picture of what they are doing wrong. They have discussed it and then promptly didn't care.

They are too busy making acronyms for threads in the rickshaw.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Sounds like they've got their priorities correct at least!

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Cad need to start sticking cigars into interns hoohahs and following up with a messy facial. Than he would be bullet proof from impeachment.

• 1Like

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Cad need to start sticking cigars into interns hoohahs and following up with a messy facial. Than he would be bullet proof from impeachment.

*checks his icloud settings*

Whew my pics are safe, you scared me there...

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Can we use the Amod tag and then report the post for double the mods pleasure? Is that infraction worthy? I bet if we all worked at it we could make 10,000 Amod notifications before dinner.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I think the real question is why are so many people reporting people in the politics thread and who are these report abusers?

Maybe it's time this shit goes public so we can all ridicule these giant weeping vaginas.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think the real question is why are so many people reporting people in the politics thread and who are these report abusers?

Maybe it's time this shit goes public so we can all ridicule these giant weeping vaginas.

This shocks me as well. Or at least give them all cuck hats Mario Speedwagon Mario Speedwagon

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
People who report are not going to be punished unless they're abusing the system. End of story.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I didn't realize we gave Cad unilateral power here. Shut the fuck up you pretentious faggot.

• 2Like
Status
Not open for further replies.