Poll Cad Impeachment Vote

Is Cad unfit to serve in the position of moderator?

• Yes

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Punishing people for reporting is a bad road to go down. I pointed that out to someone the other day and they said they were joking. So not sure if serious. Just hope you realize how bad that would be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I bet it's a lot closer than he thought it would be. Maybe he'll learn something from it....naaah.

Yea, I'll just quietly go change the password to his account and the email address in the admin panel next time, by the time he figures that out and starts posting again the thread ban would have worn off.

LESSON LEARNED!

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
^ Threats of mod abuse. WHEN WILL THIS END?!

• 1Like

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Punishing people for reporting is a bad road to go down. I pointed that out to someone the other day and they said they were joking. So not sure if serious. Just hope you realize how bad that would be.

What about punishing people for bad reporting?

Also, a cuck had is hardly a punishment, some people may even prefer it to getting thread band by an egomaniac suddenly

• 1Like

Ryanz

<Banned>
CadHitler.jpg

• 13Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
What about punishing people for bad reporting?

Also, a cuck had is hardly a punishment, some people may even prefer it to getting thread band by an egomaniac suddenly

It is hard to say what people will get upset about. A 3 day ban from one thread while being allowed unlimited posting rights everywhere else has gotten someone really upset. Arguably more upset than if he had just been sent to the RRP and wasn't allowed to post anywhere else.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.