Call of Duty Black Ops 4

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

Just noticed yesterday’s patch removed 9bangs from BO, rebalanced the smgs, rampart, augur, swordfish, and lmgs and added zombie char missions. I got Diego pretty easy (get pulp magazine from zombie then kill a player with a headshot)

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Died to that same cheater again. Dude's obviously cheating. So my team and I spectate him, dude has 17 fucking kills, his entire squad was already dead, and he solo wins the game. He's playing with a streamer, I go to his channel and say basically, 'hey bud this dude is cheating just a heads up'. This guy is like "um, do you have proof" so I link that clip. He then says some stuff looks weird but he "misses a lot". He then asks the dude on discord "Hey Cake, are you cheating" *silence* "Hey cake, this guy says you're cheating. Are you?" *3 seconds of silence* "No." "See, he said he's not!"

Then the guy tells me he can't be cheating because there's "no hacks for black ops out. He's checked". Upside Down Fucking Smile

Sadly this is the current state of most cheating situations in games. Everyone assumes "they're just gods, don't be salty because they're better than you" FAR before the honestly more reasonable assumption that they spend $$ per month on a hack or maybe, just maybe, they went to school and learned how to code their own.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Worst ones Ive ever saw was in BF3 or BF4, cant remember which, but it was in that one Metro map, fucker came in and was 1hs kill everyone within a sec of spawning in. The dude had like 150 kills within a matter of minutes, then he left the server. Ran into a few of those before magically they all disappeared one day.

I always told myself why make it that obvious when hacking like that? Why would you not be more discrete so no one really noticed? and maybe you could get away with it for a bit longer. Fucking dumb kids.

Cybsled

Ya, worst hacker I ever experienced was in BF3. Guy has a M249 or whatever and was literally killing out entire team from across the map, through buildings, etc. We all start complaining and the worthless shit admin was like "STFU, you have no evidence he is hacking!" and started to ban the people complaining about the hacker lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Ya, worst hacker I ever experienced was in BF3. Guy has a M249 or whatever and was literally killing out entire team from across the map, through buildings, etc. We all start complaining and the worthless shit admin was like "STFU, you have no evidence he is hacking!" and started to ban the people complaining about the hacker lol.

I miss admining a quake server when I was in my late teens. I'd watch the server console like a hawk and see messages coming up about players player models having discrepancies. Some were just natural 3rd party skins that they liked. But other blatant ones were all the same, like making spies visible etc. I'd test these on an empty/private server to see what messages the server would spit out We'd get those people who used these hacks/etc and trigger the console and i'd ban em and catch flack from their clan etc. and that same person would hit me on ICQ being all "i didn't do nothing wrong!" -- That changed the moment i called out specifically what hack he used. and he would go "wtf how'd you know? can you unban me, I promise it wont happen again"

IMO good admins actually did research too. same thing with companies hiring hackers for their security.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn ABR feels pretty good now.

Was also using Hades with some pretty good success as well.

You guys find any good new guns in the newest balance patch?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I won back to back solo's with a full kit Aug DMR. It was absolute garbage before the patch, but with a 4x or less the recoil resets nearly instantly. At 62 damage per hit (68 for a headshot), you can really spam some one down at range. With a silencer it's completely silent passed 100m.

Also Big Daddy in graveyard has awesome loot, but is a guaranteed 3way+ gangbang. Great way to get gold weapons/3 armors/character quests, but fuck it can take a while and everyone and their mom shows up eventually.

Some stuffs:

The man immune to not one, but TWO sensor darts! Spookt me real good.

I got 2-3 monkey kills today. Feels good. Feels real good.

Only a double kill. :(

Siqq throw (wasn't me)

Need help with your duos? HELIBRO GOTCHU COVERED

Edit: Oh yeah, we beat Smak and his partner for 1st place in a duos earlier today. They killed me, but they didn't expect my teammate using the Deadpool method of just doing whatever feels "fun". He grappled to them and shotgunned them when it was 1v2. Ballsy.

Last edited:

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
20181108_132008.jpg

Thanks for the pro-tip, Call of Duty app.

223 blackout games (33 hours) with rando quad groups and 5 wins. I should be invited to Code Red pretty soon here on PS4.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
223 blackout games (33 hours) with rando quad groups and 5 wins. I should be invited to Code Red pretty soon here on PS4.

Honestly for random quads? That's probably pretty good. I think 3% is probably what "most" quad groups are at for wins. Considering you're probably playing with people who A: don't land together B: don't communicate well and C: don't communicate at all because they don't have mics, that's pretty good!

Also don't melee execute your friend for the Bruno unlock. I can confirm it uh.. doesn't work. :)

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly for random quads? That's probably pretty good. I think 3% is probably what "most" quad groups are at for wins. Considering you're probably playing with people who A: don't land together B: don't communicate well and C: don't communicate at all because they don't have mics, that's pretty good!

Also don't melee execute your friend for the Bruno unlock. I can confirm it uh.. doesn't work. :)

I don't think any melee execute works for unlocking brutus. It has to be a melee down.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I don't think any melee execute works for unlocking brutus. It has to be a melee down.

Oh, I let him melee me down. Then melee me to death. Definitely doesn't work. But we did it when it was 3v1 at the end of the game so we were pretty sure we'd get the win even if they lost me to "testing" purposes.

spronk

FPS noob
another big patch today on PS4, they added a daily black market challenge which boosts your tier by one if you complete it. Today's was just win a game in MP or get a merit in blackout, hopefully they stay pretty simple and easy. They also added a microTX shop which just lets you straight up buy costumes and gestures for $, they all look like retarded mexican dia de las muertas skins so I dunno why anyone would buy this shit. They could definitely learn a lot from Fortnite on what makes skins cool.

oh, they also added Russian Nuketown into the MP maps! Its pretty fun for any BO fans, small tight map that is very favorable to a fast paced game.

I still really enjoy blackout, got just my third solo win (out of 155 games, so under 2%) but I love how any game is so random. I landed the furthest away from the first circle, got out of my landing spot with just absolute shit loot but got lucky with sneaking up on people and killing them unaware. The PS4 playerbase is definitely still pretty noobish when it comes to battle royale, see a lot of people shooting at vehicles with no chance of any damage or jumping and running in solos during the final two circles which is just a giant "SHOOT AT ME" sign in solos. Makes total sense if you play squads like Xevy to bait teams, but solo is all about being a fucking invisible predator

i keep missing you on twitch xevy, just followed you and will give you my twitch prime sub when it rolls up. do you really stream every night for 6 hours? crazy

Xevy

Log Wizard
I stream somewhere between 6-14 hours a day. It helps having (basically) no job. My enthusiasm level varies depending on who I'm playing with. I sometimes play with people who are better than me, but tunnel vision. People who just want to do whacky shit nonstop (John/Power in most all of my fun clips), and people who are still learning/super fucking drunk (my brother). The best times is like yesterday we got 2 wins really early so 0 fucks were given and John and I just went full ham all the time. Here's some other clips illustrating that point:

And here's one we've probably ALL experienced:

Fucking gun grab-back shit.

• 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Ive been getting a bunch of team killing om ps4 lately. There must be some rabdom youtube thing where kids/fucking douche bags do this. Either they will take you down in the last circle or when the full group is together. It is such bullshit and console has the worst ui for reporting/finding the dude you are or were playing with.

And unless im a super fucking retard. There is zero way to mute a current team member. So someone can die and just scream for the rest of the match or have his smoke alarm go off.

Last edited:

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
8th win with random quads. I dare you to do better with 300 games.

+2

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
The MOG is totally fine. Grimmmz was right, shotgun meta is dumb:

In squads I've decided to have a dedicated rocket person vs loaded trucks and helicopters. So far is okay:

And John is still doing weird shit while lagging unbelievably:

(note the top right killfeed)