Call of Duty : Ghost

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I wasn't expecting anyone to revive Starcraft: Ghost, but good for Activision for trying to monetize Blizzard harder. One of these days Blizzard will finally get around to nickle-and-diming people like they're supposed to!

In all seriousness, like AC4, it's a cross-gen game that probably re-uses a lot of material from recent games, and will undoubtedly be the lower-key stopgap entry before they blow the doors off again with the next-gen focused / next-gen only entry in 2014 or so.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Supposedly this will use a brand new engine and will be available as one of the titles for the new consoles. Also it releases a day after Battlefield 4, lol.

Also gameplay videos will be revealed when the new Xbox is revealed at the microsoft event.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Like you even need to pre-order this. Gamestop is going to have a billion copies of it on launch day. Pre-ordered used to actually mean something
frown.png

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
I am always a fan of live action shots to help portray a game. But not a whole fucking "trailer". And the gall they have, asking for pre-orders... Lol.

Oh, and I will be both saddened and not very surprised if they get a lot of pre-orders. : /

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
LOL, this game will make a billion in the first week guaranteed.
/\/\ Along with pre-purchased DLC Maps.

Did someone in here really just mention because they used the word Ghost that somehow that is trying to piggy back off Starcraft: Ghost's remains? 99% of the people who will buy this have no clue what Starcraft Ghost even was.
rolleyes.png

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I dont really know why all the fucking hate for this franchise, to be honest. I men, I dont play it but my kids do. They have hundreds of hours logged into MW3 or BLOPS1 or 2. I actually got BLOPS 2 for the PC this time around since I caught a sale for $30 and I enjoyed it for what it was.

I understand that this franchise is a cash grab, but for what it is its a pretty good one. The controls are tight, maps are OK...etc.

Hinadurus_sl

shitlord
I enjoyed modern warfare a lot. Sank plenty of time into it. I ended up getting bad company and was instantly hooked on the battlefield style of play. Got blops and played maybe two hours of it and returned it, haven't looked back since. I'm not sure what it would take for me to return to this series.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I enjoyed the hell out of Modern Warfare 1... everything after that was rehash and simplification. Only the bros and kids play these games. I can't imagine anyone here plays them seriously.

Dom_sl

shitlord
I dont really know why all the fucking hate for this franchise, to be honest. I men, I dont play it but my kids do. They have hundreds of hours logged into MW3 or BLOPS1 or 2. I actually got BLOPS 2 for the PC this time around since I caught a sale for $30 and I enjoyed it for what it was.

I understand that this franchise is a cash grab, but for what it is its a pretty good one. The controls are tight, maps are OK...etc.
Picture if you will...

You're sitting at a table eating a pretty damn good meal that someone cooked for you and a few others. Everything about the meal is awesome, and when you're done eating, you ask for seconds, which are even better. You're full, but the cook places another dish in front of you. This one is pretty damn different, but just as good.

This is where your retarded cousin and his innappropriately aged male friend walks in. They see that you have obviously enjoyed the meal and help themselves to a serving.

The retard and his little shithead friend stop calling each other faggots for two seconds and declare this the best meal they've ever had.

The cook hears this and walks over to the table and proceeds to literally vomit all over the table and then tells them that this will taste even better.

You watch in horror as Corki the wonder-downsy and his faggot little friend slurp up every last bit of it, vomit it back out and then eat that.

You're about to get the fuck out of there, but your asshole uncle, Ignateous walks in with Chef Motherfucking Ramsy and they present the cook with a cheque for three billion dollars and an award for best meal of the decade.

The sounds of repeated regurgitations fill your ears as you leave.

A week later you head to your favorite restaurant, Papa Epic's, sit down and pick up the menu... But the only item on the list is the same regurgitated bullshit from the previous week.

No matter where you try to eat from that point on, you cannot avoid being served vomit. Runny vomit with chunks. Thick vomit with corn. Putrid vomit with Korean food mixed in. Blurry vomit with sparkles. Alphaghetti-o vomit that spells out I fucked your whore mother you little faggot ass cunt.

Welcome to the new culinary standard. Enjoy your fucking meal.