Call of Duty : Ghost

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So I take it you dont like the game?

And yet you still play wow which is the same regurgitation, but youre even paying a monthly fee for it. From the same company, in fact.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I enjoyed the hell out of Modern Warfare 1... everything after that was rehash and simplification.Only the bros and kids play these games. I can't imagine anyone here plays them seriously.
this
and now,90% of FPS's are copies of COD

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im sure someone got it, so im curious of impressions. I heard it has no CTF at all so im not even considering it.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I don't understand how this sells so big over and over when PC gamers completely ignore it. I doubt there is a bigger gap outside of maybe Madden. Nobody who plays PC games gives a fuck about COD.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
my dad still loves these games and buys all of them just for the single player on PC.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Call of Duty 'midnight-release-first-in-line' Bros

slide_324085_3087302_free.jpg

slide_324085_3087306_free.jpg

Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-2677620.jpg

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Did people forget that the core group of guys who made the last good CoD game (MW2) don't even work at Infinity Ward anymore? Does no one remember how the 2 heads of IW and 38 of their employees resigned after Activision shafted them and went on to form Respawn who are now making Titanfall?

Don't buy this game - the only company making decent CoD games these days is TreyArch, which is funny if you think about it. Infinity Ward is staffed by a bunch of leftover developers from extraneous Activision studios.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I've enjoyed the multi player of them all. Although some were better than others. I don't even bother with the single player usually. Fun for an hour to kill people and get out without any commitments. Not the popular position here /shrug

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand how this sells so big over and over when PC gamers completely ignore it. I doubt there is a bigger gap outside of maybe Madden. Nobody who plays PC games gives a fuck about COD.
Probably because its a game all the xbros dont consider it gay to high five each other over.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My roommate/friend is one of those COD gamers that the Activision exec described a week ago. He play COD every day... but for all intents and purposes, he is not even a gamer. He doesn't buy anything else, and rarely plays anything else. He is absolutely a casual gamer, except when it comes to COD. If you asked him one game that Naughty Dog has made, he would say "What's Naughty Dog"? He pre-ordered his PS4 at 4am the first night, just to get the new COD pre-order package. His Playstation gets used for COD and Blue Rays, that's it.

That is some loyalty.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
My roommate/friend is one of those COD gamers that the Activision exec described a week ago. He play COD every day... but for all intents and purposes, he is not even a gamer. He doesn't buy anything else, and rarely plays anything else. He is absolutely a casual gamer, except when it comes to COD. If you asked him one game that Naughty Dog has made, he would say "What's Naughty Dog"? He pre-ordered his PS4 at 4am the first night, just to get the new COD pre-order package. His Playstation gets used for COD and Blue Rays, that's it.

That is some loyalty.
Loyalty or a failing educational system?

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I know I gave this game shit, but if you buy Battlefield or CoD expecting the singleplayer to be anything but hot garbage you are an idiot.