Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Nail right on the head...

rrr_img_132626.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
It's only officially dead when EA sports games stop releasing as well. Have we hit that point too?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Amazon wins again. Nice pre-order discount. I'm only ordering the game (much less the $80 heritage edition) for the remaster Modern Warfare game.

I've enjoyed that series ever since mw2 that had the airport mission.

I'm only going to play both titles in campaign mode, so season pass would be a waste of time for me.

QJ1KOLJ.jpg

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I kinda feel about Call of Duty about the same as Adam Sandler. It was the coolest shit ever when you are 12, and then you grow up and wonder what the fuck you were thinking.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I enjoy the single player campaigns. I'm not an online CoD player, though. Every FPS game, I only ever do the campaign and that's it. I judge a game based off of that and not the potential bugs or OP crap people will encounter doing multi-player games. CoD is a pretty good single player franchise. That said, I don't think I got all the way through the last few. They started off good enough, but then they get silly.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why anyone continues to support this game is beyond me, they are even at this point reselling you a game you no doubt bought when it first came out with slightly better graphics. Next year will no doubt be MW2 remastered, meanwhile theirs just about any type of shooter coming out that you could want to play. Why would you pay $80 bucks for this?

Fadaar

That guy
CoD4 was fucking great and a shame they weren't able to expand on the multiplayer, it was rather basic and full of easily abusable things ie infinite kill streaks.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
MW1 was incredible. M16 was godlike in that game. Might be the best shooter ever made IMO.

spronk

FPS noob
pretty soon the trailer for Infinite Warfare will have more dislikes than the ghostbusters reboot

which proves the internet is not sexist, it just hates bad reboots and space

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gameplay trailer from E3 looks amazing. I never play their multiplayer but I love the CoD single player campaigns.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah that play has me 90% convinced to pre order the digital deluxe edition, wanna see if they put out a MP beta and how varied it is. I've really enjoyed black ops 3 MP, while overwatch has taken over my play time I probably put 100+ hours into blops 3 MP and its always been fun, I'd expect the same from IW especially if there is any space stuff

the campaigns by contrast, I play but really don't remember a thing about them. Zombies is cool though

Chillz

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Even if you are not into the multiplayer, the CoD campaigns are always worth playing: many hours of high production value equals into a great time full of entertainment and batshit insane action. The best you can probably do is buy these games 2-3 months after release when they are on sale. Just can't go wrong for your casual action fix, imo.

spronk

FPS noob
I preordered IW Digital Deluxe ($99) and Destiny Iron Hearts ($30) on PSN today morning, if you spend $100 between now and next week you'll get back $15 in a few weeks. If you preorder COD IW digitally, you get access to Modern Warfare remaster 1 month early (10/05) plus 1000 black ops 3 points right away, plus the season pass is only $20 so hard to pass that up