Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cybsled

First solo game...got to end, then some bitch in a SUV ran me over because final circle was in middle of airfield lol

zzsolo.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
been thinking about getting a controller because im remembering how broken aim assist was, havent played a CoD since black ops 1-2 once you learn it its too good, i know deathmatch is different but i remember alot of my games were 30-1 / 40-3 shit like that and its not because i was amazing i just knew how aim assist worked.

so you can turn off cross platform in the options, but it wont let you que without turning it back on lmao

My crashing issue is back, it went away when i went with optimal settings but i wasnt getting consistent frames so i lowered some shit and it busted it not sure wich setting is doing it

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
Alright, update:

Footsteps are BETTER with "Boost Low" audio. They may have fixed something as well in the last few days. Most noticeably in Gulag I can actually hear which way people run. Definitely helps. Still have trouble with Z axis sounds in houses though, but a lot of games (Apex, PUBG) have those problems to this day in certain scenarios. In terms of guns you just want something with a big fucking clip and decent ADS speed. I've taken after Summit's setup and started running MP7. It goes from 40-60 round mag eventually and it has amazing hipfire. If you can hit headshots with it (I'm noootttt quite there yet) you can probably take 3 people out in one clip, even at a good range. The ADS speed with the right attachments is super fast. You can even get one that improves sprint to aim speed which is HUGE. I just run SMG/Sniper but for 3's you honestly want some one running with an RPG. Trucks/Cars are just a huge hassle mid-late game because there's not an easy way to kill them besides explosives and RPG with 7 rockets is a good choice. Also thread them through windows at campers is pretty good for initiating rushes.

Only like 3 wins now, maybe 4, in about 125 games. Most BR's I'm at about 5-8% win rate (PUBG, Apex, etc) so I'm still a bit behind but I think if you just try and run and gun with the right setup and stay THE FUCK AWAY FROM ROOFTOPS you'll do a lot better.

Fuck trucks:

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
kind of bugs me when i see a lobby with only 8 PC players and the rest console or PC players with a controller, when "pros" opt for a controller over M/KB i think that says something.

I was trying to run a setup with a sniper but idk what it is about CoD snipers i never get the hang of, all though i havent played one since black ops and i never ran a sniper in that.
do you got a link to that loadout?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I just run an AX-50 with thermal, monolithic suppressor. AX-50 basically 1 shot kills chest up. The 60 round super hip-fire MP7 is a fucking shredder. I don't even play anymore, I just run and hold left click.

Some quality stuff today. Only 1 hacker (that I noticed)!

When you play with people for way too long:

If you die top 5, just spectate. The top 5 or 10 squads the action is just ridiculous. It's almost always a "who has the high ground and cover" game, but shit can get pretty hilarious.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The real fun is watching Shroud and Summit just use cars to run over ~10 people each a game. Someone they were playing with (who plays on console) told them the secret why vehicles are so strong...aim assist doesn't help against someone inside a vehicle.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
The real fun is watching Shroud and Summit just use cars to run over ~10 people each a game. Someone they were playing with (who plays on console) told them the secret why vehicles are so strong...aim assist doesn't help against someone inside a vehicle.

That and most squads don't have someone running with a launcher either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I was surprised how many kills I got one game with a purple missile launcher one match. Lock-on SUV, free triple kill lol

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I’ve had two squad wins with randoms, one solo win in squads and one win in solos. Definitely helpful to have the circle “god” smile on you.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I think the gulag angle is pretty awesome. Just started this. Liked it enough to buy the full game on “sale” to play woth some others.

I dig the contracts too but feel like when with randoms they focus on that off by themselves and don’t want to win. Just knock a few contracts out and die early to new game. Also way too many fags just quitwhen they lose gulag even if I have the cash for revive

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Played a bit this week, IMO the best battleground game so far. COD engine works really well, and the only game I think could make a better one is Battlefield.

Also decided to grab the entire game, story of the play through is pretty decent as well.

Xevy

Log Wizard
At least three more cheaters today! WoooWeee! I watched almost every single one die in spectate too. Feels justice, man.

spronk

FPS noob
all the solo games i've played on PS4 have been against other console players afaik, I don't think PC players using kbm get matched to console players unless you're on at a weird time, you're in a desolate region, no one else is playing, etc. Since warzone is f2p everywhere it seems unlikely that'll hold true for a long time. Even still BRs are more or less fully loaded within 30 seconds on BO4 and thats almost 2 years old now.

Cybsled

I get plenty of console players /w controllers matched with me, although the game does seem to try to rebalance users at times when forming the lobby. Sometimes you get fucked by that, though. I've joined regular BR at times, then it puts me in a different lobby (presumably /w more PC users) and I get no teammates. Which is fine if you want to do some mission like drive around for 5 minutes or something else that is hard to do /w a squad.