Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Watching him make 9 figures while being hard carried through the years really goes to show that if you can come up a great gimmick and commit to it is better than having actual talent.

did you ever find a fix? im havin issues

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I'm having a surprising amount of dumb fun with this. I do I find the MW guns extremely satisfying to shoot, so there is that. Something about peppering them and hearing the ticks. I think its a nice blend between Apex and pubg. I have a much easier time doing 1v3's without the stress. Not sure when it will get stale itself, but hearing the salt is just enough juice to keep it goin. I wish the armor plating stuff could be in the base game.. would definitely find it more enjoyable than just being a 10-15 minute grind house.

I'm surprised you said the M4 is the way to go.. its come along way to dropping from being the best AR.. though the 10 round mag m4 is still pretty satisfying. I either run AK47 which drops people, or AUG w/ NATO 5.56; just feels really satisfying. MP7 wrecks shop if you can get that mid-close in urban areas. My friend does P90 and does extremely well. M13 is suppose to be really good at the moment, and the ODEN with all the range modifiers is really strong esp countering the roof toppers. I haven't set up an FAL kit yet, was my go-to AR in the base game and all the world drops are a zoom scope; and I can't stand that. I did thermal/ax in the beginning, but my friends decided doing going absolute chad route.. so we run after more than camping rooftops. Weapon create > Armor plates > Rotating UAV's > Self revives is the way to go.. at least for me. We also go straight for the magnify glass, because its easy quick money.

So far my most fun has been doing jihadi jeepin.. i'll just get an LMG and RPG, we just roll around looking for squads to drop. Nothing like a drive-by rpg-7 or peppering a vehicle w/ 50-100 shots in some mad max situation.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm having a good time as well going in as a solo player and killing people, I wish it had less kill streak, UAV type shit and more just gun play goodness. First solo game I got 12th place with 7 kills and a lot of good snipes.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Game is fun as fuck, especially for a shitty FPS player like myself. Doc hate is funny, half of his raging is just him in character. He's nowhere near as good as even the better streamers, but he is plenty good enough, just always plays way too aggressive 95% of the time.

gauze

Molten Core Raider

I always have had him in this bubble of a mixture between the ultimate warrior and the rap game. To be the best, you have to believe you're the best type shit.

I just want to keep this crossplay thing going forever. While people who are good at aim assist can be infuriating, i've accepted it as a reasonable skill because its not everybody.. but man, them being stuck on open mic has some of the greatest commentary.. plus you get a set of subhuman that you wouldn't find anywhere else other than console.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
This is one of the few BR's I think I enjoy watching the good players play instead of playing. At least for now. These guys are just run n gun and my crew isn't up to snuff to do that. Watching them complain about not having enough armor is mind boggling to me though. Like how the fuck they're getting hit for 400+ damage nonstop and not getting obliterated I don't know. That's apparently the probois #1 complaint after footsteps. Not being able to carry enough plates. They want 8 which seems like a fucking arbitrary number. If anything it should be 6 or 9.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is one of the few BR's I think I enjoy watching the good players play instead of playing. At least for now. These guys are just run n gun and my crew isn't up to snuff to do that. Watching them complain about not having enough armor is mind boggling to me though. Like how the fuck they're getting hit for 400+ damage nonstop and not getting obliterated I don't know. That's apparently the probois #1 complaint after footsteps. Not being able to carry enough plates. They want 8 which seems like a fucking arbitrary number. If anything it should be 6 or 9.

Yeah 6 or 9 might make more sense. Smoke grenades need to last a little longer, although they're pretty good even as is. Fix footsteps, and holy fuck fix how people firing so far away sounds like it's just over 1 hill away.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Seems to have worked and I also did this

alright cool ill try these, quick question did anyone purchase this CoD - MW - battlepass edition?

says it comes with 3 operator packs but dosent specify what operators and some XRK weapon pack, was gonna buy the bundle with the skin for grinch and buy the base game + battle pass and the battle pass edition would be like 10$ more so was thinking of getting that since it comes with 3k coins as well.

Need some people to throw down their in game names, idc if you're on console or PC havent played a CoD game in a minute and none of my friends seem to wanna get into this one.

My activision ID is TecKnoe, and ive been using my cousins account for WoW so my Bnet tag is Rydaguy#1520

the discords for this suck compared to the apex one, they got that dope !LFG shit that auto puts people into your channel, anyone know how thats set up?

Last edited:

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I’d like to see them reduce lobby size and then default cross platform to consoles only - much easier to hack via PC platform than console. Still probably see a lot of teaming in solos.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Good amount of hackers. Not as bad as it was when it played games like PUBG, but in about 80-100 games I've seen at least 3. Maybe more, but I don't check everyone that kills me, so who knows. Summit was playing with Ninja and Ninja claimed the guy was cheating, Summit was eyerolling, then he killed Summit. Spectacting him for about 10 seconds showed his aimbot ESP. Just quickscope headshots with his sniper as the guy ran across the map, 360ing and spraying the ground. Seven people spectacting him.

Overally not as bad as it could be, hopefully they're collecting data on the cheaters to figure out how to block them.

If you think this mode will be more fun single player with shit like Thermal Snipers you're out of your goddamn mind.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I haven't actually seen vids of how much it affects it I just thought it was supposed to help

It doesn't make you glow super bright, but its not hard to make out a person using it. Here is a picture from someone's video.
Untitled.png

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
got first place in solo, just jumped into a chopper at the very start (pistol only), hovered in middle of circle entire game afk, then parachuted behind final guy and headshotted him. Call of Duty

even solos against 3s I do decently, never first but usually top 10

ETWoetlUwAEoACS.jpg

• 1Worf