Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
God, aim assist is so fucking gay. Sure with KB&M if they are right on you then you got them. But God forbid you actually come across a console player and you guys are both looking at each other, almost no chance.

Any word as to if they are gonna let you match make with just PC?

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Hey let the console players have BR, they get shit on in every other mode lol. Even worse for them if realism.

Cybsled

Fucking LOL. I played solos and got a shit start, so I ended up using a helicopter and hovering around. Got to the final circle and was hovering/moving just enough to avoid enemy fire. When the final circle got ultra small, I bailed out of the heli so it would fall straight down. Exploding heli killed the last dude on the ground and I won the match. He must have been mad as fuck lol

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
Fucking LOL. I played solos and got a shit start, so I ended up using a helicopter and hovering around. Got to the final circle and was hovering/moving just enough to avoid enemy fire. When the final circle got ultra small, I bailed out of the heli so it would fall straight down. Exploding heli killed the last dude on the ground and I won the match. He must have been mad as fuck lol

thats pretty much my strat in solo, i get into a heli immediately, go loot in an out of circle spot, then just fly around like a retard until the final circle. everyone is afraid to shoot at you because it will ping them on the minimap letting everyone else know exactly where they are. You'll make top 10 like 9 times out of 10.

the one weakness is anyone with a SAM will kill you easy but in solos so far at least nobody seems to load that out. vehicles are semi indestructible in BR

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Played a bit this week, IMO the best battleground game so far. COD engine works really well, and the only game I think could make a better one is Battlefield.

If Battlefield did a fleshed out BR in modern world with destructability it would be awesome, but for now, Firestorm ain't it dog. It felt like too much of an afterthought and they've done dick to support it since first launched.

Cybsled

If they did a Bad Company 3 and added a BR mode, it might be pretty sick

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i think DICE is working on battlefront 3, it'll be uh kinda interesting to see battle royale with star wars skins

whats really fun in warzone is chasing people down with a chopper and killing them with the blades, its pretty simple as long as they stay out in the open. if they get you on a simple rock or fence though you die. quite exhilirating to hunt the most dangerous prey of all with the most dangerous weapon of all, a helicopter

Xevy

Log Wizard
Holy fuck do I have to make a highlight for you. TWO cheaters in the same game, one of them exploiting some new cheat to get airdrops nonstop. I've got to cut a reasonable highlight together and I'll post it. One cheater had 23+ kills and died to the other cheater who originally gulag'd my crew.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Having a ball playing multiplayer, haven't fuck with BR yet but I've gotten decent in a few of the actual MP modes. Fun as feck, plus I'm tanked

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
thats pretty much my strat in solo, i get into a heli immediately, go loot in an out of circle spot, then just fly around like a retard until the final circle. everyone is afraid to shoot at you because it will ping them on the minimap letting everyone else know exactly where they are. You'll make top 10 like 9 times out of 10.

the one weakness is anyone with a SAM will kill you easy but in solos so far at least nobody seems to load that out. vehicles are semi indestructible in BR

Yea I'm amazed at how many people don't use silencers

Cybsled

I don't think people realize the range on the mini-map ping if you don't use a silencer. It's like a UAV reveal.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Here we go boys, Man vs planes vs cheaters vs cheaters! Call of Duty Warzone at its finest! (15ish minutes long, worth it, trust)

• 1Seriously?

spronk

FPS noob
lol 0 death 0 damage "GET TO THE CHOPPA" victory

ET53hAaUEAA1B1e.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Game is fun when it's fun and you don't care

Didn't see any hackers today personally, but my teammate said he got ESPD'd at one point and reported a guy. Who knows. Watching people play solos looks like I'd be fucking carrying anti-material shit 100%. Fucking H1Z1 level of cars out there.

Xevy

Log Wizard

5 hours. 5 cheaters. 4 different teams.

Apparently it's some program that's 16 dollars to download, 28 per month to keep the account or whatever. I wouldn't play this game for another week or so until Activision talks to fucking Apex or Fortnite to learn how to ban cheaters and cheat software. Apex has aimbotters like 2-3 days after each major patch, but then they disappear. Hardware bans definitely help.

• 1Like

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've grown to love and hate this game. Clean games are a lot of fun, but losing to someone whos aim locked on your head before coming around a corner is infuriating. But I can't stop playing.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
Overall game isnt bad. I really enjoyed playing Black Out prior and this version seems more vanilla with the little to no choice in supplement items. Maybe they add more in the future updates?
Gun upgrades are fantastic as you level up each one. It still amazes me though how many people play BR without headsets. Watching and screaming at my team that they are right behind you, awhile he or she faces the opposite way and shot in the back is very frustrating.

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
last week of season 2 battle pass, they put back Shipment 24x7 (its called ALL COD PLAYERS JUST WANT THIS or something like that) so its way easier to level up in multiplayer again

also RL marines talking about MW