Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
yeah rumble is kind of lame, sniper fest for sure.
Super nice way to level up some guns but yeah, its fucked.

And there are normally like 2 or 3 dudes in the entire lobby that arent camping shits. So its an easy warm up if you want 20 kills before a real march.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
Welp, besides the new "you can't do damage to anyone but some people can do damage to you!" bug in lobby:

There may be some other in-game registry issues going on:

Cybsled

Apparently the pre-game lobby has a bug where it treats everyone there as teams in Warzone Rumble. It basically makes it so you can damage some players and not others.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Seems they have stopped giving a fuck about the non-Warzone MP. Getting at least 2 hackers a night now when I was rarely seeing them before, time for that uninstall I guess.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i didn't buy the latest battle pass and haven't really played a game since the new season started, the daily challenges for warzone are ludicrous - 5x contracts at X, self revive 2 times, etc - and with no shipment 24x7 in MP i have no real desire to play.

i guess i kinda get what they want to do, get people trying different game modes and stuff and they will put in shipment 24x7 the last 2 weeks to bring out "the rush" but honestly at this point i just don't care and have stopped playing the game. Gives me more time to weeb out in Yakuza and Xenoblade.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
They are opening up stadium in warzone for sure. Dataminers found all the inside and I guess a bomb in underground between park and downtown.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Grau nerf finally real. Some damage range nerf to MP5. Increased damage range on some snipers, some buff to FAL headshot mechs. I suspect M4/Bruen will be back in flavor. Not sure what the MP5 changes will do. Maybe see more MP7's?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Interesting patch drop. Nerfs to GRAU and MP5, finally. Nice FAL and Oden changed for 1 headshot kills...deservedly so. Other decent changes.
Cheshire Park 24/7 lets go baby!

btw am I retarded or is the weapon attachment comparison chart kinda confusing and weird?

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
RIP Dallas Grauboys.

I started using it the last two weeks because it was too much not to. Shitting on bad players with their own OP gun felt good. Went from like 3-4 kills per game and like 1.5-2k damage to 7+kills and 3k+ damage every game. Like every, fucking, game. Gun was too much.

AK ADS SPEED BABY! But Kilo or M4 will be meta for sure. MP7 too, but a lot of people still used the MP5 close range without 10mm ammo. The AX-50 might not suck huge dick now too.

Now they just need to nuke the fuck out of downtown. NUKETOWN HERE WE COME!

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Started playing this a few nights ago and loving it. I wish it was advertised more often just how fantastic the brief moment of open mic comms are when you kill someone in warzone. The screams of rage are so rewarding.

I just think the gas needs to do more damage in later/last circles. been killed by too many passive fucks just letting it tick at them for 30 seconds in the final/moving circle.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
RIP Dallas Grauboys.

I started using it the last two weeks because it was too much not to. Shitting on bad players with their own OP gun felt good. Went from like 3-4 kills per game and like 1.5-2k damage to 7+kills and 3k+ damage every game. Like every, fucking, game. Gun was too much.

AK ADS SPEED BABY! But Kilo or M4 will be meta for sure. MP7 too, but a lot of people still used the MP5 close range without 10mm ammo. The AX-50 might not suck huge dick now too.

I dunno, the Grau is still not a bad gun. I have been using it after the update and its still a "GOTO" AR for me. The MP7 still feels the same and is my primary weapon.

Cybsled

Guy with a grau and iron sights was killing everyone in match last night. Had like 20 kills and layering people 150m out. Was prob hacking though lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
i was thikning bruen/new sniper rifle.. the new sniper is semi auto and shoots explosive rounds. pretty hilarious im still leveling it up in ship yard so not sure how reliable the range is

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
RIP Dallas Grauboys.

AX-50 didn't suck dick at all if you simply had a decent hold on bullet drop depending on how you built it.

I do hope they get rid of Downtown at some point.

Cybsled

AX-50 is powerful, but to increase ADS speed, you sacrifice a lot of functionality. I'm glad they buffed the marksman rifles a bit, since they are much easier to quick scope with.

Xevy

Log Wizard
AX-50 had less range potential than HDR so for funsies god-shots 300m+ you needed the HDR. I had several fun clips of me shooting people lying down under 150m with the AX-50 in the head and not killing them. Something was fucky with it. The HDR was lower damage, slower fire rate for higher accuracy at a distance. I'd occasionally have to grab a sniper off a Grauboi and it was almost always an AX-50. I hated it. And I wasn't unacustomed to it, I ran AX-50 for the first two seasons. Just found the HDR more accurate overall. In closer to mid though the AX-50 definitely secured knocks easier if it didn't bug out.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Been playing solo and avging 5-7 kills a game with M1A1. Having a blast.

Cybsled

The Juggernaut mode is pretty fun. You're basically in a suit of power armor (you even have the slam attack if you jump from height). You can take a lot of punishment and heal with kills. It's slow AF, though, so best way to fight them is from a distance (they get owned by snipers) or call down an airstrike on them. You can also run them over with cars.

Best tactic I found for actually getting the crate at the start is to try to get a vehicle and just run people over trying to get at the crate, since most times they rush the crate and only have their pistols.