Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Get ready for exploits out the ass in the BR mode, along with them taking forever to fix them.

But on the funny side, white phosphorus is bugged on realism ground war lol

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Finished the campaign - Was fairly corny at the end. Even on just "Hardened" (standard difficulty) it was fucking stupid difficult at times. You'd turn a corner and die instantly. Was more frustrating than difficult, felt like it wanted to be SWAT 4 at times and that was retarded for this kind of game. Some decent Zero Dark Thirty-type missions though. Really can't recommend the campaign though, 6-7 out of 10 at very best.

This is still my shit for multiplayer though.

spronk

FPS noob
Warzone aka battle royale goes live tomorrow. free if you own modern warfare

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Will It be p2w?
Only things you buy are skins/battlepass. Maybe exp booster stuff, but I don't think perks or anything are tied to exp. So probably not.

Hopefully vehicles aren't OP as fuck, because I love good vehicle gameplay (Blackout, PUBG) where it's just a way to get around. I don't want it to be a fucking OP killing machine (Halo) or the only way to fight (H1Z1).

Blackout's reign was cut short by Apex's surprise release, but it was a very fun game. Had a lot of potential too. I have high hopes for this one if the netcode with 150 people isn't complete garbage. Early reports had it pegged at 200 players, so either they decided they couldn't generate enough loot or they found out that that many bodies on one server makes early game unplayable due to hardware limitations.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Anyone ever mess with cross play? All my RL friends will be on PS4 but if I can squad up on PC that would be my preference. I assume they would have to opt into kb/m servers or I would have to play with a controller worst case?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Anyone ever mess with cross play? All my RL friends will be on PS4 but if I can squad up on PC that would be my preference. I assume they would have to opt into kb/m servers or I would have to play with a controller worst case?
Its going to be a cluster fuck no matter what and knowing CoD it wont be what it should be. Cant wait to play this shit out of this and wreck 99% of everyone that is on ps4.

Xevy

Log Wizard
TBH I like all the ideas, but something about the gun fights looks off. Like, I remember Blackout being longer TTK. But then again these were mostly pro gamers playing activision employees and probably bots (look at the names) so maybe the combat gets a lot better with actual players vs actual players.

Still going to be really good, especially for F2P.

spronk

FPS noob
15 gig download patch on PS4, you have to run through a quick 5 minute tutorial "heres how you loot shit and ping places" before you can play. It was fun, it felt VERY different than 2019's BO4 battle royale mode. Felt way more like APEX with pings, faster circle, loadout crates, gas masks, more verticality, etc. If you die (once?) you get sent to the "gulag" where you can get back in the game if you 1v1 another player and win, kinda weird/interesting.

Definitely gonna play some more, it feels very different, I sorta like the simplicity and lack of depth of BO4 br mode more but this could be really fun with friends. Teams seem to be 3s, while you can not fill your squad I didn't see a specific solo mode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Played two rounds and was the only PC player in both lobbies.

Is there some kind of faggy aim compensation for console players to compete?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Honestly I'd rather play pubg. This just felt like a giant cod map. Which I guess if that's your thing that's a good thing