Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Matchmaking is retarded and it seems like lobbies go dead after hitting 135+. Anyone leaves and it's just limbo, although I randomly had one match start with 47.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I've never played BR in any game before tonight (I will humble brag and say I'm probably quite a bit higher than average in shooters though) game 3 I carried some randos with no comms to a 2nd place finish. That felt good.

That being said, I do not see how people play BR as their whole existence. Imagine doing this with a team would be it's only saving grace. I need to get much better at looting and building up gear throughout the match. I just sorta grab a gun and go hunt.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The game is so fast I'm having some difficulty adjusting to it, still not sure how I feel about it. Alot of people were skipping around last night, it was kind of bizarre.

Also, I thought JackFrags said there was solo, duo and three man team. Did I missunderstand what he was saying?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
sysFNKV.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

spronk

FPS noob
i play a few solo games of BO4 BR every weekend, i really much prefer solo. i can go afk if i need to, if i fuck up its on me and the game is over, and its still pretty fun. You REALLY gotta learn the map inside out though, like where all the loot spots are, where the areas are you can move without being seen by snipers, where snipers tend to camp, etc. What makes it tough with a new BR since you don't know fuck all about the map and most of your games will end up with you dying to shit that "feels" unfair. On PS4 to this day solo BR games in BO4 start almost instantly, so there is a still a ton of people playing.

I'm playing solo so far in the new MW BR and doing decent, I usually am the only solo player in the map (the final end titles show all the teams) but its not really a huge disadvantage since there are a lot of newbies on PS4 many teams consist of 3 guys who all split up and make lots of noise so its not too tough to down one, wait until their buddy wanders over to revive, rinse and repeat. I can get to the final circle pretty consistently but after that its a clusterfuck.

I'd say pubg and fortnite are still better battle royale games than this iteration of modern warfare for a variety of reasons, but this is still pretty fun for someone who doesn't like the build aspects of fortnite. The other game mode, Plunder, is not great the games take forever and its a really slow and weird mode.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Make sure you have the latest drivers for your gfx. I played with out getting the newest drivers for my 1070 and I barely got to 30 frames.

After getting them updated I was sitting somewhere around 80-110 frames. Game feels pretty good, and I really like the multiple ways you can get back into the game after getting killed.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Make sure you have the latest drivers for your gfx. I played with out getting the newest drivers for my 1070 and I barely got to 30 frames.

After getting them updated I was sitting somewhere around 80-110 frames. Game feels pretty good, and I really like the multiple ways you can get back into the game after getting killed.

Ah dope. I played last night without the updated drivers and every firefight I was dropping frames bad. Thank God for LMGs because that's the only fucking way I was able to kill 7 guys with shitty FPS. Spray n' pray.

So if I select "don't fill squad", does that place me in an all "solo" match? I thought if I didn't fill, it was just me versus a whole bunch of 3-man teams. My teammates in the 2nd place game were "decent" but they just pushed way too often and engaged in firefights from really compromising positions. In fairness to them, both guys had 3 or 4 kills to my 7. So all in all, it wasn't terrible. Some of my other randos were just crazy bad.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
It was pretty funny seeing the rtx setting for this, this really isnt a looker of a game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Not to fuel the panic, but the hackerbois are out! This is from last night:

High level too, I think like 96, so he was probably using this shit in the regular multiplayer before it released.

Game's fun, I think I've played like 15-20 games, no win yet, several top 5. Landing out of Gulag is definitely nice when you all die to some bullshit, but trying to get the right gear for the upcoming sweatfest is rough if you don't have kooky loadouts ready. I didn't have MW so all my guns are naked so trying to get attachments with a FAL is somewhat annoying. Shot a guy laying prone with it like 9 times to kill him last night, and a few were headshots. On the other hand, I DO like that there's progression in the game. It gives you something to go for.

My only other concern is a BR staple: Footsteps. Dead Silence or not, you can't hear anyone beyond about 20 feet, if that. So people just literally show up and destroy your anus when you're holding pretty secure spots all the time.

Another fun fact, intentionally or not, you can hear people's "death cry". When you kill some one their team chat goes to proximity and you can hear them curse your name. Pretty great. Like classic Halo days:

That "Nooooooo!" and "I was trying to move!" were the guys who died. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Watching this game is pretty exciting but I'm not sure I want to install it. Lol.

It looks real good and the gulag is a nice idea.

The game seems much more intense especially with managing gulag/ self rez.

I've mainly watched ninja so far, he whines a lot but does rack up kills and his squad is usually top 5 every game.

Imo this game has been the best viewing experience of any BR game yet.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Watching this game is pretty exciting but I'm not sure I want to install it. Lol.

It looks real good and the gulag is a nice idea.

The game seems much more intense especially with managing gulag/ self rez.

I've mainly watched ninja so far, he whines a lot but does rack up kills and his squad is usually top 5 every game.

Imo this game has been the best viewing experience of any BR game yet.
Found the guy that watches Mixer

It is fun, a bit chaotic though. I watched doc play a lot, but he had a dude on his team that was annoying as fuck

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

It is fun, a bit chaotic though. I watched doc play a lot, but he had a dude on his team that was annoying as fuck

Im not loyal to any particular stream platform lol.

I watch everywhere.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

You probably mean Courage? Definitely an acquired taste but I think he's funny.