Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

spronk

FPS noob
these fucking faggots don't get it. NO ONE want to play as a fucking woman in a modern shooter game. Go fuck yourself.

is this where we admit our deepest shame, dancing for gold as a naked girl elf in goldshire inn

also weird burst of anger for a FPS game, you literally never see yourself

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Smaller models. You always want to play as a female in pvp games! That said. It'd be on if they'd add midgets. In fact, seems pretty discriminatory that they dont!
1575568536587.png

spronk

FPS noob
apparently private matches give XP or whatever for battle pass, semi exploit on PS4 of using the PS4-exclusive survival mode to grind out battlepass levels

its pretty easy to do, just go into Co-Op (NOT multiplayer), private match, set mode to survival and map to St. Petersburg then kill 14 of the 15 wave 1 enemies, jump up on top of the train as shown in the video above and lay down and the last bot will just kinda afk below you.

Dunno how much you get overnight, i left this on and will see what happens. I'm fine playing normal, been getting ~1 level of battlepass every 3-4 TDM games but we'll see what this does

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider
All of my characters Destiny are women.

That's fine certain games I don't really care but when you have a somewhat realistic game the last thing I want to fucking hear is some stupid bitch yelling gernade. Same dumb shit that happened to BFV among other shit design choices.

spronk

FPS noob
afk trick I posted above still works, I left it afk overnight two nights now and I got +30 tiers in the battlepass. Thats kinda ludicrous, thats about 20 hours total for 30 tiers. I believe its almost entirely time based (battle pass progression) so you'd have to play 80-100 hours for all 100 tiers, and the "season" only lasts 60 days.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont care about any of the stupid battle pass shit. I havent been playing as much but my last game after update was insane. The AK with no stock airstrike vtol I went 75 -25. Was just fucking melting ppl.

I only play shoothouse though.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
PS4 died so finally grabbed a pro, MW bundle was same price. Single player worth loading up?

• 1WTF

spronk

FPS noob
new patch, the madmen put in Shipment as a map its a hilariously tiny map my fav in WW2 but seems even smaller here, just run die respawn forever and ever

EMHWD-ZVUAEP3UM.jpg:large

• 1Like

Jozu

I went 75 and 25 on shoothouse

20191208_090218.jpg

The shipment map is pretty fun too. HQ just allows you to get a ton of kills.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Jozu

Crude evidence, but evidence nonetheless.

I'll never get close to a game like that again. The stars aligned that match.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Was having fun playing this for an FPS fix every now and then but the game has become unplayable. Within 15 minutes every time it drops from 100+ FPS to 10.

spronk

FPS noob
season 2 started a few days ago, same as before 100 levels battlepass blah blah blah. There is a new "Classified" button that just says unavailable on the main menu, apparently its going to be the new Battle Royale Warzone mode that is coming soon

tl;dr 200 player BR over twice the size of the warzone map

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
season 2 started a few days ago, same as before 100 levels battlepass blah blah blah. There is a new "Classified" button that just says unavailable on the main menu, apparently its going to be the new Battle Royale Warzone mode that is coming soon

tl;dr 200 player BR over twice the size of the warzone map

Muurloen Muurloen you ready to rage? I'll go ahead and start my review.

• 1Triggered

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Actually decided to play the campaign. I think I have maybe a mission or two left (it's short as fuck, 6ish hours), and it's had some fun moments for sure - Nowhere near as cohesive as the original Modern Warfare though.