Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Get good bro

yeah it sucked doing those shit maps but I got it done last night.

I actually don't mind the 2 new(?) ones. TV is a little weird, but the tank factory can be fun when sniping.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
So the new sniper and the assault rifle are OP? Gotta grind out them battle pass levels damn. Just got done leveling the ANR w/ the company's might I love that weapon!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hit scan sniper and new assault rifle that lets you shoot through walls. Was watching some streamers running snapshots with restock today and it was the dumbest thing ever.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Vehicle Royale is pretty fun. Don't know how long it's been going, but pretty enjoyable even with shitty randos coughing in their mic the entire time.

Cybsled

Ya, Vehicle Royale is fun, especially if the squad actually gets anti-vehicle loadouts. I've only one one match of that...final circles were on farm. He basically stayed in houses and picked off stragglers/third partied people, then bought a replacement truck when the remaining trucks thinned out enough.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Been playing Vehicle mode nonstop. Going to be really sad when they remove it. Biggest gripe I have with it is playing with randoms and having them quit on you. In quads/trios being one or two people down hurts, but in this mode it makes the game nearly impossible. A lot of people don't understand all the mechanics yet either. We were top 3 and 2/4 of us dead and my teammate gave our rando the money to buy a truck respawn. They go to buy station, he buys it, and they're running out of quarry and he gets stuck and we all yell "THROW IT UP" and he goes "throw what?" "The truck spawn!" and he goes "....what?" He spent the money on armor plates and a precision airstrike instead of a new truck. That's a big oopsie.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Been jamming with the CR Amax for the past few days. Great gun if you can handle the recoil.(which isn’t bad)

Xevy

Log Wizard
Been jamming with the CR Amax for the past few days. Great gun if you can handle the recoil.(which isn’t bad)
I have one and it's supposedly really good for TTK if you get headshots. I'm a bit put off by the 45 mag clip, but if you catch people unawares they're pretty fucked. I've been just using the ol' Grau for spamming 60 bullets at range and hoping they die on the 43rd hit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

worldx

Trakanon Raider
New patch out, doesn't mention fixing the transformer glitch on guns. Seen it happen to a few streamers, unless they fixed it already.
PLAYLIST UPDATE:

MODERN WARFARE:

• Ground War
  • Gunfight
  • Deathmatch Domination + Drop Zone
  • Gun Game TDM
  • HQ Firefight – teams can add to their score by capturing the headquarters and also by getting kills
WARZONE:

• Removing Blood Money Quads
  • Adding Plunder Quads
GENERAL FIXES:

• Fix for an issue where the “next unlocks” section was showing attachments out of order
  • Fixed an issue where teammates could spawn inside a closed off room on Broadcast
  • Fix for a bug where viewing the “Nevermore” execution in the menu could sometimes cause the animal model to get stuck
  • Fixed a bug where grenades could fall through the floor in the Foreman’s Office while on Mialstor Tank Factory
  • Fixed a lighting issue with the “Gilded Arm” variant from the Season Six Battle Pass
  • Fix for an issue where players could experience a crash after reaching wave 45 or higher in Survival mode
  • Improved stability for PC
WEAPONS:

• Increased minimum damage at range on the Kar98 in Warzone
  • Reduced minimum damage at range on the SP-R 208 in Warzone
WARZONE:

• Fixes to help improve volume levels with War Tracks slider
  • Fixes to help prevent players from dying while completing the Subway puzzle
  • Fix for a bug where players might not be able to access Bunker 11
  • Fixed a gas mask bug when players attempt to complete the Station puzzle
  • Fix for a bug where using a self-revive near the doors on the subway train, they will clip out of the train but still be transferred to the next station
  • Fix for a collision bug near the entrance of the underground road on the West side of the airport
  • If a player dies post doors closing of the subway car, they will be pulled out of gulag by the fast travel system and then pulled back into gulag for a match once it is their turn. This has been fixed
  • Fix for an issue where the player’s view could be forcibly moved when exiting a vehicle or parachuting
  • Fixed a bug where players could experience a crash after engaging with a Bounty contract

Xevy

Log Wizard
They removed Royale Guard. Welp, there went my fun. They don't even have a unique game mode in place of it. Sad times.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i afk'd my way to battle pass tier 100, its pretty simple

start warzone
go to options, bottom of first page, disable auto deploy parachute
turn off fill team and start Plunder
walk away.

you just drop to your death every minute, it auto requeues for a new game when its over. It does NOT effect your KDR in warzone.

It earns about 1 tier every 30 mins so its slow as fuck, and I'd do it over the day as sometime during the night it does a game tweak or something that disconnects you. It took me around 10 days of AFKing 8 hours a day (on ps4) to go from 1 to 100.

yeah its dumb as hell but what the hell, I don't even care about skins (still using all defaults) but its nice just earning everything for the season. Honestly the only reason its still installed is because I really do enjoy the last few weeks of a season when they bring back shipment 24x7.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i afk'd my way to battle pass tier 100, its pretty simple

start warzone
go to options, bottom of first page, disable auto deploy parachute
turn off fill team and start Plunder
walk away.

you just drop to your death every minute, it auto requeues for a new game when its over. It does NOT effect your KDR in warzone.

It earns about 1 tier every 30 mins so its slow as fuck, and I'd do it over the day as sometime during the night it does a game tweak or something that disconnects you. It took me around 10 days of AFKing 8 hours a day (on ps4) to go from 1 to 100.

yeah its dumb as hell but what the hell, I don't even care about skins (still using all defaults) but its nice just earning everything for the season. Honestly the only reason its still installed is because I really do enjoy the last few weeks of a season when they bring back shipment 24x7.

Lol Master Lazy over here

Xevy

Log Wizard
Cheaterbois are out here. I'd post a clip, but people get salty about it. Definitely saw at LEAST 2 today. One was as blatant as you can get.

Duos buy-back mode is such a letdown compared to Truckin and Fuckin. Goddamn I hope they put that back in rotation sooner rather than later.

Cybsled

Ya, the armored royale was a truly different type of BR mode. It was basically like the failed Car Royale mode they had tried in H1Z1, but this one was actually fun and had some good strategy to it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I love duo buybacks but I’m playing with buddies not randos.