Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022

Cybsled

mission.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

shipment 24x7 is back as well, i played last night and grinded out most of the requirements for the event (which ends in 4 days) and haven't really played the game since season 2 started (no shipment till this week)

faille

Molten Core Raider
I still only play DMZ. Finally got my 3rd insured slot. Exfil tracking mission was a bitch to do solo

Cybsled

I’m stuck on those stupid drill charge /C4 vehicle detonate kill missions because the shit is buggy AF

Also fuck the Pacific Foothold mission. Gun oil/blow torches are even more rare on Ashika

faille

Molten Core Raider
yeah, Pacific Foothold can suck a dick. took ages to get the gun oil but still have never seen a blow torch.

The C4 isn't too bad. you don't actually need to blow up the vehicle. Just throw the C4 so it attached to the vehicle and when it explodes, it kills people. couple of light helicoper reinforcements should do the trick.

Drill charges was stupid. need to throw them so the land on the ground behind the riot shields, so their explosion hits the man. Walls might work also, but they do nothing to the actual shields. using them to take out vehicles is just a matter of using a lot. like 6/8+ per vehicle which seems a bit stupid.

Cybsled

I want to skip pacific foothold, but my only other option is killing 3 players inside the mall and no one ever goes to the mall in the game. Plus pretty sure they have to be inside…I killed a dude right outside the parking garage and didn’t get credit

spronk

FPS noob
i've never played DMZ so dunno if you are talking about objectives for the event thing that ends in 3 days but if you have MW2 just play shipment, you can get the multiplayer versions of all the quests done in literally 1-2 games. Knife kills count as melee kills (last one) and its hilariously OP to run around with a knife stabbing everyone, 1 shot kills and you move faster than a priest chasing an alter boy

Cybsled

DMZ has its own specific quests you have to do in DMZ only. Basically Tarkov-like mission/quests to unlock shit

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
You could try camping the Esper store inside the mall for player kills. I know when we did the mission to drop off gun oil, electric drill, and C4 in the store, we were always under heavy fire running into the store, so it might be easy pickings if someone comes to do that mission. Obviously not going to find people there every match, but it’s a thought.

edit: watch out for the trip wires. There’s one between the shelves, one on the opening to the back room, and another on the back door in the back room.

spronk

FPS noob
haha

i too will join in the boycott of the next call of duty! mostly cuz the game sucks now

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

faille

Molten Core Raider
Really like the new map. Season in general is pretty good. The change to the DMZ missions is probably an improvement but still not quite perfect, and the interface to them seems like step backwards

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Really like the new map. Season in general is pretty good. The change to the DMZ missions is probably an improvement but still not quite perfect, and the interface to them seems like step backwards

You’re not boycotting? Fuuuuukkkkin cuuuuuckkkkkk.

spronk

FPS noob
someone can make a thread for MW3 if you care, i doubt i'll be buying this anytime soon just completely lost interest in COD

gameplay trailer

zombies is also back apparently

looks like this is gonna be a remake of the infamous No Russian game i guess, but seems like a new story

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, pretty much fuck CoD.

Modern Warfare's battle royale was lightning in a bottle. Activision clearly don't know what the fuck makes a fun game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user