Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
My brother is on a 1080 graphics card, I’m running a 3070. I crash probably ten times for his one. I wonder if I just need to turn some graphics settings down. Loading -into- DMZ, I’d say I crash one time out of six or seven, just loading. Then I seem to crash if we are cruising in a vehicle and I pull up the map, though a few of the crashes have just been reloading in a building with no enemies on screen. One thing that’s really odd is that in all my crashes, including multiplayer, I don’t think I’ve ever crashed in the middle of a gunfight.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Turns out objectives is all Warzone needed. DMZ is awesome.

Love going in with a couple of buddies to work on missions and not just try to camp high ground or choke points for a first place win. Doing 3 of your own missions and taking a squad's loot crate on the helicopter they called is more satisfying than any first place win.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Btw, is the exfil with an enemy weapon quest bugged? I killed a guy, looted his gun which looked like a zebra and a crayon box had a baby, exfiled...and didn't get weapon credit even though I was holding the damned weapon. I didn't get credit for his dogtags either for some reason
My friend also had this problem, but in each quest tier; you don't have to complete them all.. you just need to do 5 of the 6 to get the 7th which progresses you to the next tier. So I personally didn't do it after he said he had this issue.

Speaking of which, the dog tag mission is a pain. Not because of killing people, but if they quit their backpacks poof immediately. They should make it so the backpack lingers in the world at least 30s or so after they quit
They supposedly "fixed" this, but i'm far past this quest and usually only loot dog tags to try and lure out the player from their dead friend. As far as I can tell, if their body is still in the world; they're still in the game. I have seen the backpack linger after the body disappears, but whenever I do it in a building.. sometimes the backpack is on a different floor and unlootable; so I think there might be a different issue currently. Not sure though.

Also, the "always listening" mission is bullshit. That is the one where you have to pickup dropped NPC radios and then kill the pinged players. Ignoring how relatively uncommon the radio drops are, the ping they put out lasts like 5 seconds. Unless you're picking up the radio in the middle of a firefight, it doesn't give you much time to actually get the kills for mission credit
So, I had this issue where i'd pick up the radio after the entire group is dead, it took me forever to complete it. But every friend after me that I have ran through this quest, doing the Raid Weapon Stash missions tend to drop those radios frequently and I have gotten those quests done in a single mission.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So I found out I am awesome at Hard Point - I think it is mostly because no one cares about the actual objective to hold the Hard Point. I am clearing 6-7k xp a game - throw on Double XP and Wowza. Fairly easy to go to a hard point, throw a trophy system up, watch all the grenades and flash bangs get chewed alive, prone and destroy any enemy that comes a knocking.

I should play DMZ more though sounds fun.

• 1Like

Cybsled

I found an easy way to solo the Juggernaut. If the weapon case mission appears at the power station spawn (the one split by the river near the center of the map), if you drive an armored boat into there and get DDOS, you can still use the turret on the boat (unlike the APC that has the turret disabled as well). For whatever reason, NPCs don't attack you in the turret and if you're not touching the sides of the river, the NPCs won't path into the boat either. Unload the 50 cal into the Boss + his entourage and you've got a case. Of course, surviving to exfil is a different story - I always get killed by enemy players lol

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On Tier 4 missions in DMZ. I solo. These suck, lol. Some of these extract w/ X*20 of Y item are absurd and just tedious. Regardless still addicted as fuck to this for some reason.

Kiki

Log Wizard
I've been going full sniper lately, so much fun. I've been seeing some of the tier 5 black mous stuff and I think I'm just gonna say naw and have fun instead.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Still wrapping my head around this DMZ stuff. Is there any overarching point to it beyond xp and enjoying the game mode?

Kiki

Log Wizard
not really, there are some specific items like the m13b and the chemist skin that are dmz only but that's about it.

faille

Molten Core Raider
think I won DMZ last night. sniped a guy in the chopper as it was exfil and already high in the air.
Pretty sure it's never going to get better than that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
its a festivus miracle, shipment 24x7 coming to MW2

goodbye shoot house, shipment is new friend

• 1Weird Boner

faille

Molten Core Raider
got myself a day off and ready to rock...
and patch day.
Having EQ flashbacks

Some of these dmz missions are annoying as fuck. Beeen stuck on the 6 kill streak and kill 3 choppers with a specific gun loadout ones for ages now.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

The exfil with 6 kill streaks isn’t too bad once you learn the tricks

1) airdrop boxes usually contain 1-2 kill streaks guaranteed- I’ve seen even 3 before
2) orange crates have a pretty good drop rate (maybe 20%). If you spawn next to airport, you can get some kill streaks pretty easy given the massive orange box density there
3) some streaks cost like 10k or less on buy stations

If you combine the dropped stuff with bought stuff, it isn’t too hard to get the 6 needed

• 1Like

faille

Molten Core Raider
seems the patch has removed that particular smorgasbord. no crates outside anymore, have to venture inside for them

faille

Molten Core Raider
no matchmaking is probably a good idea but annoying when you don't have a crew to run with

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
For the kill streaks exfil, we prioritized destroy supplies and nuclear materials missions to get cash. The destroy supplies will mark safes on your map that you can open, lots of cash, sometimes a kill streak in the safe. Nuclear materials rewards a bunch of cash as well as an item that sells for 10k. Gather up roughly 70k and hit a buy station, buy your kill streaks and exfil. As cyb said, there’s also usually some kill streaks in the orangish red boxes, and you can find those at the airport or denied areas. Lots of armored dudes around there, so you have to take it slow if you’re solo.

The LMG mission is self explanatory, just sometimes getting credit for the helicopter destruction doesn’t seem to count. If you’re doing this solo, maybe try to take in a rpg. The big hurdle is getting your insured weapon back if you die while trying this mission; takes some time to get it back.

Anyone unlocked a raid assignment yet? I tried to unlock one doing the daily multiplayer challenges, but did my challenges and the bonus and nothing popped up. We’re gonna try to exfil at final helicopter with 30k later, but i kinda thought the MP challenges would be the way to go. Any tips or advice welcome.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Well I see CoD still has the standard to take forever to fix things, Guijarro's map exploit since launch is still around.