Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
My brother is on a 1080 graphics card, I’m running a 3070. I crash probably ten times for his one. I wonder if I just need to turn some graphics settings down. Loading -into- DMZ, I’d say I crash one time out of six or seven, just loading. Then I seem to crash if we are cruising in a vehicle and I pull up the map, though a few of the crashes have just been reloading in a building with no enemies on screen. One thing that’s really odd is that in all my crashes, including multiplayer, I don’t think I’ve ever crashed in the middle of a gunfight.
Replying to myself, but I turned my graphics down one level and I haven’t crashed since.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Some of these dmz missions are annoying as fuck. Beeen stuck on the 6 kill streak and kill 3 choppers with a specific gun loadout ones for ages now.

The 6 killstreaks is pretty easy if you focus it.

The helicopter one is a bit annoying but in the patch notes, it sounds like they fixed it. Originally you had to kill it within a certain amount of time or I guess it would be too high in the air to actually count. We couldn't figure out the actual reason, and it's annoying that it only counts for a single player. Doing the missions in the area can all trigger the heli's to come in. When we did it, only the Blackhawk counted and I don't know if the little bird counts now. If you go there and occupy for pvp; you'll often run into a number of people with sakin's as well. I spent a lot of time robbing people of their sakins to give to friends.

1671127613762.png

Other than that, fucking finally the caved in missions is fixed and deagle got solid buffed all around.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiki

Log Wizard
kill 3 choppers with a specific gun loadout ones for ages now.

This ended up being easier than I expected, other than the obvious grinding weapon levels. Just unlock incediary ammo by leveling the Rapp and you can get them in one mag. I'm on steam if you want some helps.

Cybsled

Speaking of deagle, I was disappointed that the golden deagle becomes a regular one if you exfil it

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Looks like the raid assignment is easy to get. The challenges don’t appear to work, but finish top 20 in BR was easy with the addition of Mini BR Trio mode. There were only 20 teams to start with, so that mode is a free raid assignment. Haven’t tried raid yet, waiting for my brother to get off work and we’ll try it tonight.

Cybsled

Is the building 21 thing in yet? I extracted with a key card for it, but it doesn’t show up as an option when it brings you to that screen that lets you pick Dmz map

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Anyone check out building 21 yet? My brother got a key last night, and I saw that it was available as an option to deploy there instead of Al Mazarah, but we were kinda drunk and didn’t want to waste the key. Would be cool to know what to expect going in.

Cybsled

Apparently the bots are really cracked and there are 4 squads in there at a time. There is also only 1 exfil.

I think they temp locked it because there was a bug where people could join w/o a key card

Also on a side note, fuck the mechanic quest. Blow Torches are apparently the rarest fucking thing in the game. I've seen more golden skulls and origami horses than I have seen blow torches and the fucking game expects you to deposit 26 in a dead drop location

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
We are doing Medical Mule now, only able to get a couple of the rations to the dumper per infill. Not looking forward to Mechanic. I think I’ve only seen a handful of blow torches in all the time I’ve spent in DMZ, and I’ve been playing that exclusively over multiplayer since it came out.

Some of the Black Mous missions are kinda a pain. Always Listening was a real hassle cause most of the time we’d wipe the enemies and then find the radio on the ground after we killed everyone around. When we were finishing it for my brother we’d just have one of us run into the middle of the enemies and try to pop radios as the firefight was going on.

Gonna try for the final exfil with 60k some tonight.

Kiki

Log Wizard
If you played for the day and a half where the bots were insane, that's building 21. It's multiple floors, the red/green/blue/black keycards are to unlock rooms in there.. Just huge waves of armored enemies. I was driving around the city and there were at least 30 bots in the street, turn the corner, 20 more. I died that time. Even right on spawn, they would just start dropping 3 helicopters lol. Almost impossible to play, especially if someone needed the chemist or the juggernaut. My advice, just keep running.

Cybsled

Yesterday was painful. I ran into the high rise building and it was swarmed with black armored bots that proceeded to spawn camp me.

Ive found 3 blow torches in 6 games. I found a single location that seems to have a 50/50 chance of a single blow torch (it’s either a torch or a lighter), but if you don’t spawn near there, high chance another player will snag it first

I had a pretty funny moment last night. I was in the electric car that doesn’t make much noise and rolled up (and over) an entire squad. Instantly downed 2, then I popped out and dropped the 3rd. Finished off 2 but couldn’t see the other guy I downed. I later saw him crouched and scared by the river bank, so I pretended not to see him and left after grabbing a couple things from the backpacks

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Yo Cyb, did you ever find a good place for Blow Torches? Working on mechanic now. Total PITA

faille

Molten Core Raider
I'm stuck on the poppy farmer house since I seemed to have lost or destroyed the key for it you get from an earlier mission before I knew it was important.
Now just hopping I randomly get it as a drop but pretty low chance

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Oof. My buddies and i just did that one today. Unfortunately we got smoked at exfil and I lost my key. Think both my buddies have it though. If you don’t have any luck I can get one of them to drop it, then drop it for you.

Cybsled

Yo Cyb, did you ever find a good place for Blow Torches? Working on mechanic now. Total PITA

Not really. Only places I find them rarely are in warehouses, in those shitty hut houses that have bedrooms (sometimes they're on a bed), and rarely enemies drop them as misc loot

I'm 21/26 lol

faille

Molten Core Raider
Oof. My buddies and i just did that one today. Unfortunately we got smoked at exfil and I lost my key. Think both my buddies have it though. If you don’t have any luck I can get one of them to drop it, then drop it for you.
thanks for the offer, but wouldn't you know. killed a guy who had the key then finished the mission on the next run.
Game is so random like that

spronk

FPS noob

since they took out shipment 24x7 i dont play as much, i expect it to return soon. Hit tier 100 in the BP fairly quickly due to 55 boost from buying Platinum Pussy edition or whatever, i'm not sure I'd hit the max in season 2. usually about now is when I stop playing the latest COD game and this seems the same

i did hit rank 200 (i think max is 250 for this season?) but haven't done anything with the camos, i don't think i've even equipped a camo on any gun

Cybsled

Quick question: can any character do a finisher? I keep trying to run behind downed players in DMZ, use melee key, but it doesn’t do a finisher. I’m trying to unlock that dude that lets you equip the chemist skin you get for extracting 7 weapon cases

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My group of 4 played the shit out of Warzone 1. I think we played two nights of Warzone 2. It's just missing something big.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Quick question: can any character do a finisher? I keep trying to run behind downed players in DMZ, use melee key, but it doesn’t do a finisher. I’m trying to unlock that dude that lets you equip the chemist skin you get for extracting 7 weapon cases
Yes. My friend had the same issue but its like a mixture of a sweet spot behind them and holding the melee button. He was just running at their back tapping melee over and over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user