Call of Duty Modern Warfare II 2022

spronk

FPS noob
The multiplayer was meh, it was hard to see enemy players since they blend in with everything and there's no nameplates. Actually shooting an enemy makes the crosshair spaz out so you can't even see wtf is going on.

Enemy Visibility
  • We have added diamond icons above the heads of enemies. This should make it easier for players to clearly identify opponents in the game.
  • Additionally, we’ve continued to tweak lighting and contrast for improved enemy visibility.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The multiplayer was meh, it was hard to see enemy players since they blend in with everything and there's no nameplates. Actually shooting an enemy makes the crosshair spaz out so you can't even see wtf is going on.
I’m the opposite. I loved the MP but I kinda felt like I was playing Bf3.

The single player was dogshit but I finished it for the weapon and skin unlocks. 5/10

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Enemy Visibility
  • We have added diamond icons above the heads of enemies. This should make it easier for players to clearly identify opponents in the game.
1666840193958.png

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
if you're on xbox you can change your region to NZ and start playing MP now. not sure about PC. a lot of streamers are playing MP too

sadly i think ps4/ps5 is locked until 12am EST tonight, ~13 hours from this post

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
YEah kid got up today at like 6AM and has been playing on NZ servers all morning on his Xbox x

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The 6th and 7th missions with the ac 130 gunner section is outstanding. The graphics in this game are the best I ever seen in any game, in terms of atmosphere and character models.
Not related at all to CoD, but one of the first nights after we moved here, my wife woke me up at like midnight saying it sounded like someone was banging on our door. It took me a while, and two trips outside, to figure out what was going on. Apparently we're close enough to the ranges here that we get to hear the Ghostriders all the time. We we're hearing the cannons going and it sounded like someone just beating on the house. Generally it's only a few days a week, and they're usually finished by 10 or 11pm. They also do some during the daytime. Scared the shit out of us that first night though.

When we bought our house, I wanted to get far enough away that we couldn't hear them anymore. But apparently we didn't get far enough (it's definitely better where we are a few miles further away though).

I definitely preferred living with jet noise over gunships. Although we still get jet noise. Usually can't hear it in the house, unlike China Lake where they would fly a few hundred feet over our house (for instance, the opening scene in Top Gun Maverick with the low fly, I watched from the house, while my wife watched from the air field).

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thanks for sharing that, i hope to own my own house one day.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bros.

The M-16 is like the one from the original Modern Warfare. Its mean and has a pretty hard kick on each burst, but if you get used to it and string together burst salvos, you can kill multiple enemies much more efficiently than someone just going full auto. The enemy usually always dies when getting hit with a 3 shot burst above the waist, so if your accurate it turns into surgical mid-to long range mauler. Its only downside is running out of ammo, but that can be addressed with unlocks. It also sounds amazing, they did a great job with sound design.

spronk

FPS noob
why im playing on ps5 tomorrow

gluy8i9nmew91[1].png

early in the day PSN users could get in by switching timezone to NZ and setting their activision account to NZ but apparently they fixed it, i tried recently and it didn't work. sadge

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
played a bit under an hour and zero issues on PS5, everything ran silky smooth and a ton of noobs playing, i was doing much better than I normally do. felt like a FPS god among kids, i'm sure i'll go back to a 0.90 kdr tomorrow.

Didn't dig too deep into stuff as it takes a while to start unlocking the good stuff, but progression is super fast after just a few games I was level 10 already out of 50, I saw people who played 5-6 hours all day hit level cap (50 or 55?) already. I don't think prestige is unlocked. Battle pass isn't open either so no real point in going super hard unless you just wanna unlock camos.

Love just simple quickmatch, I just play TDM and kill confirmed there are like 9 modes total in QM and you can select which ones you want. Fuck all the objective modes. Also 3d person mode, not sure if the big game modes that are more like battlefield are open yet.

There are minor things like none of the operators that are supposed to unlock as part of vault were open and I'm sure I am missing blueprints but whatever, minor stuff I'm sure that'll get fixed.

• 1Like

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Anyone else just crashing all the time? More noticeable when trying to play with friends.

• 1Solidarity

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
If youre on pc and on latest drivers, roll back. Latest drivers fucked up the game for me and cause near constant flickering/screen ghosting. Love those famously reliable Nvidia drivers!

• 1Like

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider
game runs great maxed, but yes, latest nvidia drivers suck dick and I would not use them right now.

526.47 sucks.

Tinycoffin

Trakanon Raider
played a bit under an hour and zero issues on PS5, everything ran silky smooth and a ton of noobs playing, i was doing much better than I normally do. felt like a FPS god among kids, i'm sure i'll go back to a 0.90 kdr tomorrow.

Didn't dig too deep into stuff as it takes a while to start unlocking the good stuff, but progression is super fast after just a few games I was level 10 already out of 50, I saw people who played 5-6 hours all day hit level cap (50 or 55?) already. I don't think prestige is unlocked. Battle pass isn't open either so no real point in going super hard unless you just wanna unlock camos.

Love just simple quickmatch, I just play TDM and kill confirmed there are like 9 modes total in QM and you can select which ones you want. Fuck all the objective modes. Also 3d person mode, not sure if the big game modes that are more like battlefield are open yet.

There are minor things like none of the operators that are supposed to unlock as part of vault were open and I'm sure I am missing blueprints but whatever, minor stuff I'm sure that'll get fixed.
For the blueprints and early release stuff you can’t access them until level 10. You can reach level 10 doing 2 or 3 games of invasion.