Call of Duty: WW II 2017

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah. 18. 19. Kids. And those kids would kill themselves If they failed physicals and couldn’t go to fight.

Every single one of those guys buried over there. I saw it. Taps played at 5pm and I had tears running down my face as everyone, from everywhere, stood in silence with their hands over their chest and we cannot even get these nfl fuckers to stand for the anthem for those guys over there who gave them the freedom to play a damn kids game for millions.

Anyway, excited to play it but pissed enough I’ll never buy the thing.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
DraQu coming through with the early speedruns already. Spoilers obviously

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was watching a bit of Lirik play PvP, and I'd swear one of the players in his squad had a female character? Did they add that in?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Good God. Is nothing fucking sacred anymore. Was she a nurse? Jesus.

spronk

FPS noob
its 2017, women can be funny and retconned into combat roles in WW2 ok

xzf5sRT.jpg

haven't been able to play a multiplayer all day today, thanks Fuhrer Oprah

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Come on. Damn thing shipped Thursday and it still isn’t here.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm about half way through the campaign. I've punched a bunch of Nazi's as a french female freedom fighter. Viva La Resistance! Haven't played as a POC or transperson yet so I think I'm gonna have to call the SPLC.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Well I mean you can also play a black female nazi character

• 1Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm about half way through the campaign. I've punched a bunch of Nazi's as a french female freedom fighter. Viva La Resistance! Haven't played as a POC or transperson yet so I think I'm gonna have to call the SPLC.

I find this hilarious because that characters name (or at least one of them) is literally French Female.. yikes

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Is it authentic as in they have hairy armpits and didn’t shower too?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Granted, i am drunk as fuck right now, but how do you play 2 player split screen zombies? Wtf?

xzi

Mouthbreather
It's on the easiest difficulty which is why AI is retarded, but I agree even just the dialogue and voice acting are so mediocre. The gameplay is just.. if you've played call of duty in the last 10 years you've played it.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
For me, I havent played since Black Ops and mainly because I am not into the pew pew laser jet packs. Right now, WWII is just good ol COD for a quick fix of jumping on shooting people and jumping off. My only negative so far seems to be the kill streak minimums are kind of high considering a lot of the maps are pretty tight and are somewhat difficult to hit as its run and gun at close quarters.

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
For me, I havent played since Black Ops and mainly because I am not into the pew pew laser jet packs. Right now, WWII is just good ol COD for a quick fix of jumping on shooting people and jumping off. My only negative so far seems to be the kill streak minimums are kind of high considering a lot of the maps are pretty tight and are somewhat difficult to hit as its run and gun at close quarters.

Been that way since score streaks have been released. Whatever fucktard came up with the system can't do basic math. The increased cost of streaks is not even remotely close to being offset by assists and objective points. Especially when you factor in streaks that actually killed people used to give a full point and now give 1/4 point towards the next streak. It's in my opinion another symptom of the bullshit liberal culture that has over taken gaming because it's not fun to get crushed by the cool streaks.

• 1Picard

spronk

FPS noob
One of the perks you can assign your retard is not resetting score streaks to zero every time you die, however it takes a bit more points to get scorestreak items and you can only get each scorestream item one time. I have that set on all my chars, don't do it if you are a FPS god and can go 10-0 no probs but for us mere mortals it makes scorestreaks a lot more accessible, in a few War games I've actually gotten the higher scorestreaks.

You can also "test" scorestreaks in the base area now, in the top left area of the map there's a tower that lets you see each one in action, that is definitely very cool.

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I actually just opened that perk today and since used it...so far so good.

Is this the first COD with females char in MP? They scream so loud during death...funny.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The campaign probably took me between 6-8 hours. The only thing I really didn't like were the QTE sections because they were boring, it's time for them to go.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I cannot even play the damn game without dying because I keep looking at the 4K hdr graphical world building. I’m fucking screwed here fellas.

• 1Like