Call of Duty: WW II 2017

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Honestly this game is still beloved by teens and preteens everywhere. Bonus if it has nazi zombie mode, does this one have something like that?

Anyway, just basing of my kids play habits its like the only games they go back to, I see them play this shit all the time Balck ops II, Black ops III. They get into private matches with their buddies and try to no scope each other. Its fucking hilarious.

But the #1 game the replay all the fucking time in the past few years has to be GTA 5. Man they play that shit all the time. Best purchase ever.

Sounds like you’ve passed the Shitlord Baton my friend.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I usually get one CoD game every few years, and seeing as how I vastly prefer historical CoDs to the modern and future ones, this was going to be one I got. All of this loot crate shit really turns me off of it though, and I’ll probably just wait until it’s like $20

spronk

FPS noob
yeah this game has zombie mode, all the CODs for the last few years do - its actually a tremendous amount of value for the $, as you get a decent 8-15 hour SP campaign, an infinite hour MP mode with 12 maps and a variety of modes and they usually add it to it constantly, and then a huge zombies mode which is good for 30-40 hours usually, is SP or co-op or MP, and every DLC adds to zombies and MP. Content has never been the issue with COD, just the repetitiveness of the franchise.

At some point I imagine they'll move to a GAAS model where its just Call of Duty and every year they release a different xpac but you play the same chars and stuff, I could see a lot of ways it working but its gonna take a huge leap of faith on Activision's part to believe it'll make more money than an annual franchise, which will require a Assassins Creed Unity sort of massive failure year to trigger I think.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Utnayan Utnayan make this drink for your wife and she’ll give you the green light for that TV.

b4s9.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I am hovering over the purchase as we speak. I know there are better deals out there, but my local best buy has it new for $2599 and I can get the 5 year warranty to cover burn in and any other problems that may arise. So like @Rafterman, I will pay extra for piece of mind and local service. With that though, it would also be time to do some major overhauls. I have a vanilla 1tb Xbox One (Which I would probably trade in for the S so I can have the 4k Blu-Ray) but will also need to get a new HDCP 2.2 compliant receiver (And make sure it is dolby vision compatible) as well as get a PS Pro and trader in my PS4 - upgraded to a 2 tb HD. Then, obviously, figure out how to add a couple Atmos floor speakers ceiling fired. So... I will need to trade in a couple systems, do some wipes, make sure my cloud saves on PS Plus are up to date.... And after all that is said and done, go buy a keg of Mt Dew and Doritos.

It's a lot of work to have this much fun :)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am hovering over the purchase as we speak. I know there are better deals out there, but my local best buy has it new for $2599 and I can get the 5 year warranty to cover burn in and any other problems that may arise. So like @Rafterman, I will pay extra for piece of mind and local service. With that though, it would also be time to do some major overhauls. I have a vanilla 1tb Xbox One (Which I would probably trade in for the S so I can have the 4k Blu-Ray) but will also need to get a new HDCP 2.2 compliant receiver (And make sure it is dolby vision compatible) as well as get a PS Pro and trader in my PS4 - upgraded to a 2 tb HD. Then, obviously, figure out how to add a couple Atmos floor speakers ceiling fired. So... I will need to trade in a couple systems, do some wipes, make sure my cloud saves on PS Plus are up to date.... And after all that is said and done, go buy a keg of Mt Dew and Doritos.

Sounds like you already made up your mind. Pull the trigger bro.

giphy_s.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Hey quick question - Does Redbox have 4k rentals? Or is it just standard Blu-ray? I cannot tell from their site. Looks like no from what I see.

Gamefly doesn't either it looks like.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

Xbox one s? That’s switch level graphics bro, get the one X

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hey quick question - Does Redbox have 4k rentals? Or is it just standard Blu-ray? I cannot tell from their site. Looks like no from what I see.

Gamefly doesn't either it looks like.
Standard bluray only from both.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
MP servers have been fucked since launch apparently, I played a few games and it sorta works when you get in but after a game you are stuck on the scoreboard screen until the next game with no way to do anything else, and have to quit out of an active game. Then you either get put into that weird social space with other people and NPCs or its empty of other people and just you and NPCs. All in all pretty messy and a lot of people are having much worse problems.

Games all right otherwise, but yeah, I wouldn't really recommend it or anything. SP campaign supposed to be pretty short too, I'm gonna play this weekend and check it out. If MP is still fucked I wonder if places will start giving refunds. Everyone keeps saying this is the worst Call of Duty launch in years.

• 1Worf

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Honestly this game is still beloved by teens and preteens everywhere. Bonus if it has nazi zombie mode, does this one have something like that?

Anyway, just basing of my kids play habits its like the only games they go back to, I see them play this shit all the time Balck ops II, Black ops III. They get into private matches with their buddies and try to no scope each other. Its fucking hilarious.

But the #1 game the replay all the fucking time in the past few years has to be GTA 5. Man they play that shit all the time. Best purchase ever.

For God’s fucking sake. Be a parent. Tell them how much activision sucks ass. Tell them obviously how much rockstar rocks. I did dude!!!!! Now? Today? Years later? They sure as fuck don’t play anything from Ubisoft. They wipe their ass with the GameFly container whenever there are micro transactions in a game. They live for anything with rdr or gta in the thread title, AND, they told Nintendo and Mario to go fuck themselves since age 8!

Upbringing For God’s sake. And trust me I know. It’s not easy. Those little fuckers will try and buy and play anything without guidance. Putin their asses. Sit down. Explain. Tell Theo why. Chat. Eat breakfast. Fuck. Do your damn job.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And while I’m at it. When they reach 16+? Let them drink in your house as long as they don’t leave until the morning. They are going to fucking do it anyway. So be a cool dad and tell those little fuckers “hey. Cod sucks. Daddy Hates it. I play for the single player and rent that bullshit” and they will follow in daddy’s footsteps. Trust me. I have half the fucking neighborhood sleeping with footballs for fucks sake. And then? Drink with them past 16 and be cool and play rock band with everyone.

Shit works.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Not likely, the social space is on Normandy Beach a few days after D-Day. Not quite as bad as what I first read (fucking clickbait).

In Call of Duty: WW2, loot boxes drop from the sky onto Normandy beach and open in front of other players

My great uncle Ray was there. True story. I was able to be lucky enough to visit the beachheads. See the cement turrets. The National American cemetery. It was epic.

I also didn’t see loot drops and it’s a fucking sham these bastards are doing it in the sake of a fucking dollar. As a side note, he earned a silver star and a Purple Heart when he held on to a bunker when all his buddies died around him. He killed 15 nazis within 23 minutes as he held it by himself. He later had huge problems after the war. He drank himself to death. :(. My mom and dad (dad passed now) still have the documents and the medals.

Very proud of that guy.

Yeah still drunk I think from last night. Had a bottle of scotch. It was delicious. I also have my dads flag, three shot shells, and the letter from the president on my mantle for him as well. I was the only one that didn’t go to the military.

With that said, I cannot t wait to play the single player campaign. I play all of them. And pretend I am uncle ray. A 23 year old kid.

Try doing that today with these pretentious asshole fucker snowflakes. Wouldn’t happen.

Greatest generation. Ever.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
My great uncle Ray was there. True story. I was able to be lucky enough to visit the beachheads. See the cement turrets. The National American cemetery. It was epic.

I also didn’t see loot drops and it’s a fucking sham these bastards are doing it in the sake of a fucking dollar. As a side note, he earned a silver star and a Purple Heart when he held on to a bunker when all his buddies died around him. He killed 15 nazis within 23 minutes as he held it by himself. He later had huge problems after the war. He drank himself to death. :(. My mom and dad (dad passed now) still have the documents and the medals.

Very proud of that guy.

Yeah still drunk I think from last night. Had a bottle of scotch. It was delicious. I also have my dads flag, three shot shells, and the letter from the president on my mantle for him as well. I was the only one that didn’t go to the military.

With that said, I cannot t wait to play the single player campaign. I play all of them. And pretend I am uncle ray. A 23 year old kid.

Try doing that today with these pretentious asshole fucker snowflakes. Wouldn’t happen.

Greatest generation. Ever.
My grand pappy had three of his friends smashed by errant loot crates back in ‘44.

But seriously, it is crazy to think about how young these people were there. I still think of myself as relatively young, and there were people over 10 years younger than me there

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users