Call of Duty: WW II 2017

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I will continue to resist this entire franchise for multiple obvious reasons.

Who's with me!

• 6Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I am going to rent it for the Campaign because I haven't played a good story driven WW2 game in a long time. But once I go through that campaign, back it goes to Gamefly and Activision doesn't see a red cent.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
And just checked. Gamefly already has it on the way. Man that's kinda lucky. I got Origins and CODWW2, the same day they come out?

Nice :)

• 3Like

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
this was pretty much the only big fall game i didn't pre order, even @ $38 at best buy with pre order i don't think i'd play much of this right now. I was much more into battlefront 2 beta than COD beta, and bought infinite warfare before launch and have barely touched it in the last year. There's just so many PVP options now, and especially with the rise of PUBG and Fortnight these kind of corridor, fast TTK, infinite respawn MP games just aren't that interesting anymore.

IW also dropped in price to like $40 within 3 weeks of launch last year, I fully expect the same to happen here as Activision doesn't want to let Destiny 2 beat COD in sales. Its gonna be interesting to see what desperate moves they put out to get sales numbers up.

This is how I'm feeling. Too many options, too little time. I still haven't even opened IW and between Battlefield 1 and Battlefront 2 I zero time for another online shooter. I'll either grab it when it price drops or rent it for the story.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
My favorite part of CoD over the last few years has definitely been the shareholder announcements that go something like, "Well, owing to the novel direction [the future!!!!!!!! for IW] the dev team took, sales were more sluggish than anticipated."

• 1Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather
I am going to rent it for the Campaign because I haven't played a good story driven WW2 game in a long time. But once I go through that campaign, back it goes to Gamefly and Activision doesn't see a red cent.

I'll do this eventually as well, I actually always enjoy the campaign experience of every Call of Duty I've ever played (haven't played the last 2).

• 3Like

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll do this eventually as well, I actually always enjoy the campaign experience of every Call of Duty I've ever played (haven't played the last 2).

Definitely give Infinite Warfare's campaign a go. Was fun, and decent. Jon Snow was pretty meh as the bad guy, but the level design, weapons, and general craziness that COD campaigns are known for was great. I'd definitely pass on Black Ops 3 campaign if time is an issue. I couldn't force myself to finish that turd.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rOvPRws.jpg

• 3Worf

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gonna Redbox this if I can find it this weekend. Call of Duty usually delivers a fun campaign.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Lol, they are literally dropping loot boxes on the beaches of Normandy. Like what the fuck, loot boxes alone are fucking awful, but having them drop from the sky? I’m like 95% sure that didn’t happen during D-Day

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Lol, they are literally dropping loot boxes on the beaches of Normandy. Like what the fuck, loot boxes alone are fucking awful, but having them drop from the sky? I’m like 95% sure that didn’t happen during D-Day

No way :( In SP too? Oh wait are you just talking about the Multiplayer Hub?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Here is a stock photo that has been colorized. It was taken by Bill Guarnere of EZ Company in the early morning of DDay.

3274953-productpage-hero-1-highres.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I remember that scene in Saving Private Ryan. They get their loot crate on the beach at the sand bar before assaulting the fortified guns. Doritos and Dew for all before making the big push.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
so gamestop is running a promo, text GAMESTOP30 to 46787 (you'll have to follow up with CONFIRM a few mins later) and you'll get a 20% extra trade in coupon if you buy WW2. I've got $240 in games waiting to trade so getting an extra 20% bump on that is a no brainer, so guess i'll be playing ww2 on ps4 tonight

you win again, activision

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Honestly this game is still beloved by teens and preteens everywhere. Bonus if it has nazi zombie mode, does this one have something like that?

Anyway, just basing of my kids play habits its like the only games they go back to, I see them play this shit all the time Balck ops II, Black ops III. They get into private matches with their buddies and try to no scope each other. Its fucking hilarious.

But the #1 game the replay all the fucking time in the past few years has to be GTA 5. Man they play that shit all the time. Best purchase ever.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users