Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah well that fuckface ruined the character for me. i will get around to seeing it and will probably love it, but its not something i am running to go see. gimme civil war and nothing else.

i have no knowledge of dr strange

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This post proves you are a bad person.
<---DC person and only the mainstream DC superheroes. i never read marvel comics except for some old spiderman and thor comics from the 50s and 60s my cousin had in his basement.
if that makes me a bad person then gimme my damn devil horns. just being honest here

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess I'm confused, isn't Vision on a different tier compared to the rest of these dudes?
Vision is nowhere near as powerful as a fully prepared Black Panther.

rrr_img_126451.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Lyrical's trolling aside,

Chuk, if I tell you in all honesty that you should go and see Deadpool in the theaters because I think you will enjoy it, will you at least consider it? I mean, it doesn't hurt me in any way if you don't go see the movie, so do whatever you want, but knowing what kinds of things you like, and unless you really hate Ryan Reynolds specifically, I think you'll like Deadpool a lot more than you expect. Up to you, but I'm saying this from one old nerd to another because I'd hate to see you miss out on the theater experience for this one. If not, at least I tried.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Chuk, if I tell you in all honesty that you should go and see Deadpool in the theaters because I think you will enjoy it, will you at least consider it? I mean, it doesn't hurt me in any way if you don't go see the movie, so do whatever you want, but knowing what kinds of things you like, and unless you really hate Ryan Reynolds specifically, I think you'll like Deadpool a lot more than you expect. Up to you, but I'm saying this from one old nerd to another because I'd hate to see you miss out on the theater experience for this one. If not, at least I tried.
my old magister guildies are also telling me i need to see it, i want to want to see it, but im still salty over that horrible wolverine movie. i never even bothered with the second wolverine movie because of it. ill give it a try, you're probably right, i will most likely geek out and enjoy it like everyone else, its just my motivation is at 0 right now.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

ok checked off my list. good movie. im still looking forward to Cap3.