Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Fadaar

That guy
I like how Black Panther is getting hit by bullets from a minigun and giving no fucks. Either he's far more superhuman than I thought or they goofed and he should have at least moved a LITTLE bit when getting hit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I like how Black Panther is getting hit by bullets from a minigun and giving no fucks. Either he's far more superhuman than I thought or they goofed and he should have at least moved a LITTLE bit when getting hit.
Vibranium armor.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There has to be something like that because I don't see how they are able to come back from having half of the Avengers trying to fight Captain America. Going to leave a bad taste in a lot of mouths otherwise.

Pretty sweet move by Black Panther on the motorcycle.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I figured his costume would be more on par with the one Toby was sporting when he fought Macho Man. Alpha 1.0. Looks like its closest to the Ultimate & older comics in general with the tiny spider.

Also, loads of awesome new bits in that trailer omg.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I figured his costume would be more on par with the one Toby was sporting when he fought Macho Man. Alpha 1.0. Looks like its closest to the Ultimate & older comics in general with the tiny spider.

Also, loads of awesome new bits in that trailer omg.
I'm sure the Airport battle is at the end of the movie, he might have something else earlier on.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oooooooh. Rewatching the trailer, that's T'challa lying on the ground when that building gets blown up 41-42 seconds into the trailer. I'm guessing that's a summit of all the world's leaders meeting to discuss/ratify the Superhero Registration Act, and that's why Black Panther is on the pro-registration side. I'd guess that Ross frames Bucky for blowing up the building, as opposed to my earlier theory about Iron Man finding out Bucky killed his parents.

Why is Spiderman with Ironman since Ironman wants transparency on superhero identities?
Iron Man suckering Spiderman into supporting the registration was an important plot point in the comics.

I know was referring more to the lack of any sort of impact. Also nice name fag.
Cap's shield completely shrugs off impact too. Did you see him completely absorb a hit from Mjolnir and charge directly into the fire of a minigun?

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I know was referring more to the lack of any sort of impact. Also nice name fag.
Are you serious? Vibranium's SOLE characteristic in the established movies is that it nullifies impact force, and you complain about vibranium mesh armor not showing impact from bullets?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why is Spiderman with Ironman since Ironman wants transparency on superhero identities?
You are kidding, right?

rrr_img_128247.jpg

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm kind of surprised Black Panther is on Iron Man's side, as in the comics, this is what happened when Iron Man tried to get Black Panther on his side.

rrr_img_128249.jpg

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are you serious? Vibranium's SOLE characteristic in the established movies is that it nullifies impact force, and you complain about vibranium mesh armor not showing impact from bullets?
Wakandan Vibranium is the most common variety, and is often referred to simply as "vibranium". It is a rare substance native only to the small African nation of Wakanda.[9]
The Wakandan isotope possesses the ability to absorb all vibrations in the vicinity as well as kinetic energy directed at it.