Captain Marvel (2019)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Scarlett Johansson is wayyyy fucking more believable in her role, she kicks ass and is a great actress. Room was fucking oscarbait bullshit and the kid deserved the award more tbh.

I'll give you that, as unattractive as she's become, she definitely is believable, and it's fun watching her kick ass.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'll give you that, as unattractive as she's become, she definitely is believable, and it's fun watching her kick ass.
Also she helps carry the honestly best Marvel movie to me, Winter Soldier, and I never collected Cap books though I'm familiar enough through exposure. That they made great Captain America movies blows my fucking mind, especially after the Johnny Storm shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Also she helps carry the honestly best Marvel movie to me, Winter Soldier, and I never collected Cap books though I'm familiar enough through exposure. That they made great Captain America movies blows my fucking mind, especially after the Johnny Storm shit.
Yeah I love Winter Soldier. Is probably my 2nd favorite Marvel movie and probably the one I've rewatched the most.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Winter soldier is the best Marvel Movie hands down and one of two Marvel Movies that would be good Movies on their own merit if they didn't have comic book characters in it.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
worst song use has to be when she breaks out of her last mind fuck (i think burns the chip?) and aoe's her former team to "i'm just a girl"

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They've called Love out on it several times by now. I'm not sure if they just like the meme or if Mike is a big Nirvana fan
i was a big Nirvana fan too, and yeah, she totally murdered him. if not directly, at the least, she enabled his demise.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i was a big Nirvana fan too, and yeah, she totally murdered him. if not directly, at the least, she enabled his demise.
specersgifts sells weird shit, like a copy of his death certificate, yea i bought it and hung it on my wall, teens are stoopid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Allison Brie. She definitely has the umm "assets."

vw8hG6W.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Jonesing

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
there are like 8 other movies coming out (and EG) b4 she gets another solo movie, half of them will be origin movies (black widow/eternals/namor/ff4), i figure she'd def be in dr strange and gotg3(since like she basically commands gotg in the comics)
The problem with her is that you've established her as way too overpowered to be easily inserted in existing continuity. She can be used in Endgame, because Thanos, but drop her anytime you have GotG operating "normally" and you get a massive deus ex machina. I mean, she'd solo Ronan's fleet AGAIN if need to and goodbye the fight over Xandar (and no dance competition).

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Maybe something about the fight with Thanos will depower her some. But it will probably just revert to comic level writing of her powers, as weak or strong as needed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
Maybe something about the fight with Thanos will depower her some. But it will probably just revert to comic level writing of her powers, as weak or strong as needed.

Thanos could just activate the space stone and teleport her into a sun, I'd be good with that

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity