Captain Marvel (2019)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
yeah, but i can read people and she has a sadness about her, like she knows she is perceived as a megacunt bitch and that everyone but simps hate her guts. but she cant figure out a way to change that without losing her feminism grrrl power card. the sooner she wakes up and realizes that grrl power feminist dykes dont pay for her movies, the better.

Ehhh sounds way to generous. She's an activist. I don't see that changing.

Trend is to make a career of it.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Honestly I hope you're right. I'd be totally happy if Brie Larson could become likable and do shit I like.

Well Feige is going to reboot Star Wars with her in 2023 so she better.

Last edited:
  • 2Garbage
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Even if you discount actors such as Sigourney Weaver, Linda Hamilton, Joanne Whalley, Carrie Fisher, and Sandahl Bergman who all portrayed strong characters and not just man-haters with throw away edgy lines you can go further back and see the likes of Katharine Hepburn, Rita Hayworth, Lauren Bacall, and Heddy Lamar. I mean, it's embarrassing to even try and compare her to those people.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well Feige is going to reboot Star Wars with her in 2023 so she better.
she looks pretty dried up, like shes been doing laps around the house w/o putting on sunscreen

i know,

but she's in her home!, bitch everyone was home for 2 months, and we all still put on a shirt and tie to go on zoom, this bitch is face timing from her couch and apparently forgot wtf mascara is

gonna have to digitally remaster her before it's even out in theatres

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know you're all secretly holding out for a revised version of this.

1593781003185.jpeg

• 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
in contrast to kristen stewart, holy shit charlies angels...

heck twilight boy did early movies i liked, the elephant one with reese witherspoon, some stupid love thing in remember me, twilight boy was pretty so well that was his way in.

it's really no different than leonardo titanic, romeo juliet, man in iron mask

you'd think he's just a boy making these sappy movies and then oh, gangs of ny? aviator? catch me if you can...

I dont think DiCaprio ever turned around and shit so viciously on the movie that gave him his big break, which is the main thing that annoys everyone about Pattinson. 99.999999% of people would kill to do that gig.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dont think DiCaprio ever turned around and shit so viciously on the movie that gave him his big break, which is the main thing that annoys everyone about Pattinson. 99.999999% of people would kill to do that gig.

In Pattinson's defense, Di Caprio is unlikely to speak disparagingly of his time working alongside DeNiro in This Boy's Life, being directed by James Cameron in Titanic or Baz Luhrmann in Romeo & Juliet, or starring alongside some of the best living actors in The Man in the Iron Mask.

Pattinson got to star in a few teen films alongside Kristen Stewart. Who wouldn't want to distance themselves from that acting gig?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Caliane

Ehhh sounds way to generous. She's an activist. I don't see that changing.

Trend is to make a career of it.
yeah, I dont see the comparisons people are making. or the absurd "she seems so sad". Everything out of her mouth is a massive arrogant, "I know better then you, and im better then you." The closest comparisons I can think of would be like Ed Norton or Quentin Tarrintino.. who, are actually good enough to cash the checks their egos write.

wait I got a few.
Tobey Maguire maybe? and 100% Will Wheaton.

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yeah, I dont see the comparisons people are making. or the absurd "she seems so sad". Everything out of her mouth is a massive arrogant, "I know better then you, and im better then you." The closest comparisons I can think of would be like Ed Norton or Quentin Tarrintino.. who, are actually good enough to cash the checks their egos write.

wait I got a few.
Tobey Maguire maybe? and 100% Will Wheaton.

George Lazenby immediately springs to mind.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so the reason why the cunt was on hot ones was to promote her youtube channel

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

I know Chuck has the theory that she's secretly sad and wants to change. I'm hoping thats right. But man there's something about watching her that i just don't like her at all.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy

I hate to defend her but you can't judge her for that, most every big name that goes on Hot Ones does it to promote something

• 2Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i can only think of like, 2 people who didn't really promote anything when they went on hot ones. henry rollins (from what i remember) was pretty bashful about promoting himself and paul rudd outright refused to promote himself.

but outside of that, everyone promotes what their doing. that's part of the deal. "hey come on my show and i'll interview you, and you can promote whatever projects you're doing"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I know Chuck has the theory that she's secretly sad and wants to change. I'm hoping thats right. But man there's something about watching her that i just don't like her at all.
I don't think she's sad in that she feels bad that people hate her. I think she feels sad because being an absolute cunt to men with money hurt her brand. She was told or thought this yt channel would turn that around some. Cuz I think they're floating the idea that that black chick is her replacement for CM. And I would agree with that if they did.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I don't think she's sad in that she feels bad that people hate her. I think she feels sad because being an absolute cunt to men with money hurt her brand. She was told or thought this yt channel would turn that around some. Cuz I think they're floating the idea that that black chick is her replacement for CM. And I would agree with that if they did.

Ah I misunderstood that! I would honestly rather Rebel Wilson be Captain Marvel than Brie Larson!