Captain Marvel (2019)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
i can only think of like, 2 people who didn't really promote anything when they went on hot ones. henry rollins (from what i remember) was pretty bashful about promoting himself and paul rudd outright refused to promote himself.

but outside of that, everyone promotes what their doing. that's part of the deal. "hey come on my show and i'll interview you, and you can promote whatever projects you're doing"

Thank you for pointing that out. I went and watched the Paul Rudd one after you wrote that. It was really enjoyable. Paul even asked the interviewer about his own family, etc, it was just a good conversation. What a down to earth guy,

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

That Youtube thumbnail of Brie...if you put a bandana on her head, she would look like she runs a store that sells vegan bakery items and local produce.

Fucker

Log Wizard
That Youtube thumbnail of Brie...if you put a bandana on her head, she would look like she runs a store that sells vegan bakery items and local produce.

...and earrings made from her butthole hair.

• 1Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
She flat out said during the Hot Ones interview that she was starting her YouTube page so that she could work on getting out of her head, however she put it. She likes to keep the actor separate from the person, and she wants to combine the two the way actual successful actors do it.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i sat through 5 minutes of her rambling without being able to make a coherent point before i just turned the video off.

look, i don't like brie larson really at all, but pull it together lady.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i sat through 5 minutes of her rambling without being able to make a coherent point before i just turned the video off.

look, i don't like brie larson really at all, but pull it together lady.
she prattles on, but if you stuck through it, her point was that Brie is flagging people and getting their videos demonetized for making fun of her.

in the Youtube community, thats a big nono. its just going to get worse from there

• 2Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Jeremy from The Quartering called it out specifically last week that he was pretty sure she started a YT channel for exactly that reason, to be able to flag videos that criticize her. Because recently YT updated their policy on that, and you can't do it anymore because of all the drama recently between creators. When she was nothing but a public figure celebrity, she had no protections on YT in that regard, and now that she's suddenly made one video, she does. We likely won't see much in the way of content from her (well, I haven't watched a minute of it anyway) aside from just enough to keep her current so she can flag anyone that is mean to her.

• 2Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
She is really a world class cunt. Whoever compared her to Heigl was spot on. She is literally her character from Scott Pilgrim and every role bears that out. There are plenty of personality free cunts, its just Cheese stands out because of her high profile Marvel gig and her ass is so flat that the power of her pussy pass is greatly diminished on the thirsty dudes.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
she prattles on, but if you stuck through it, her point was that Brie is flagging people and getting their videos demonetized for making fun of her.

in the Youtube community, thats a big nono. its just going to get worse from there

Which is literally in the fucking title of the long shitty blahblahblah video. There's tons of other vids talking about this shit, next time link a better one, or just leave out the link. These talentless fucks ramble on to get their vids to the minimum length for ads (that only idiots who don't use adblockers ever see). They're only slightly better than the fucktards who read web pages aloud for 15 minutes and call it content.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Which is literally in the fucking title of the long shitty blahblahblah video. There's tons of other vids talking about this shit, next time link a better one, or just leave out the link. These talentless fucks ramble on to get their vids to the minimum length for ads (that only idiots who don't use adblockers ever see). They're only slightly better than the fucktards who read web pages aloud for 15 minutes and call it content.
i only linked her video because the articles talking about this are referring to her video. i never link her videos otherwise, girl is cute, but she can be annoying.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
i only linked her video because the articles talking about this are referring to her video. i never link her videos otherwise, girl is cute, but she can be annoying.

My annoyance and cussing were directed at these shit-tier youtubers, not at you. I'm only slightly annoyed at you because I sat through (at 2x speed) that lame ass video for nothing. I'm not sure if it was linked here or elsewhere but I just watched another vid recently talking about Bless Unleashed coming to PC. Dude literally had no opinion, just spewing air, motherfucker actually read the entire Steam page out loud. Like, what the actual fuck.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My annoyance and cussing were directed at these shit-tier youtubers, not at you. I'm only slightly annoyed at you because I sat through (at 2x speed) that lame ass video for nothing. I'm not sure if it was linked here or elsewhere but I just watched another vid recently talking about Bless Unleashed coming to PC. Dude literally had no opinion, just spewing air, motherfucker actually read the entire Steam page out loud. Like, what the actual fuck.
yes, i think i only link 2 youtuber now. the doomcock guy because i think its funny and Midnight's Edge because the belgium guy sounds cool.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

It's meta to fill a video with dogshit now. Let's say you got a nice 5-6 minute update. Not gonna cut it. To get full monetization or whatever, and hit recommended, the video needs to hit that sweet 10 minute mark.

You'll notice dogshit tier YouTuber's all have 10 minute videos and once the video reaches 10 minutes they make their point and end it. Some just flagrantly ramble and bamble the first 5 minutes just complete fucking trash.

What Chuk said-- I only really check maybe 5 YouTubers and if anything else gets linked its an easy pass.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if you like droning out to a cute girl talking that isn't annoying try

you'll notice she has multiple camera angles, edits and even has b-roll

thats a video of her reviewing a truck, she seems to review a car a week, cuz she probably the only girl youtuber that can review a car (she actually gives almost all of them low scores, not just shilling 10/10 to get more review cars) and has better production quality than all the other male car reviewers (of which there are so many, who cares)

the current shit youre linking? wtf dude, jeesus i have to help a homie out

• 1Great Review
  • 1Direct to DVD

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

thats a video of her reviewing a truck, she seems to review a car a week, cuz she probably the only girl youtuber that can review a car (she actually gives almost all of them low scores, not just shilling 10/10 to get more review cars) and has better production quality than all the other male car reviewers (of which there are so many, who cares)

there is no shortage of cute girls on youtube, there can be cute girls that arent dimes. as i said in the quote you linked, the articles talking about Brie demonetizing other youtubers originated from that video i linked, the one you're complaining about. so why would i pick some random car review thot to showcase that?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

You call that shit cute?