nu_11

if you like droning out to a cute girl talking that isn't annoying try
200w.gif

images

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i'm pretty oblivious to feet as a general rule. i don't care about them one way or another. my toes are all jacked up from breaking them randomly throughout my life, so it's pretty silly for me to criticize someone else's toes.

in other news, WHAT IN THE HOLY HELL IS WRONG WITH HER TOES

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm pretty oblivious to feet as a general rule. i don't care about them one way or another. my toes are all jacked up from breaking them randomly throughout my life, so it's pretty silly for me to criticize someone else's toes.

in other news, WHAT IN THE HOLY HELL IS WRONG WITH HER TOES
discolored toenails is a sign of sickness, fungal, internal diseases...

ok if you have one black toenail, maybe you hit yourself with a hammer, but if you have multiple toes that are discolored, you got problems.

j00t

her big toenail on her left foot doesn't look discolored, it looks deformed. it looks like a divot. wtf i can't even look at it anymore

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They look worse on account of those shoes being too small. Maybe she had ingrown toenails that had to be clipped out and they haven't finished healing.

Fadaar

That guy
yeah them shoes are way too small, sandals that don't fit right are fucking hell to wear

don't judge me i grew up in Florida, sandal weather 362 days of the year

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Man, it's so weird. Like if she was naked getting fucked, I'm sure I could jack off to it. But like just looking at her, she just doesn't do it for me like Emily Blunt, or Alex Daddarrio does. Like clearly she's pretty, but I don't find her attractive.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Man, it's so weird. Like if she was naked getting fucked, I'm sure I could jack off to it. But like just looking at her, she just doesn't do it for me like Emily Blunt, or Alex Daddarrio does. Like clearly she's pretty, but I don't find her attractive.
She's very homely. Kind of like the mom of one of your friends growing up. She's not hot at all, but if you were desperate for mental JO material...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She's very homely. Kind of like the mom of one of your friends growing up. She's not hot at all, but if you were desperate for mental JO material...
its her fucking face, she is clearly an unhappy person and so even if she smiles, it doesnt light up her face, it just looks like she's crazy.

extreme example
Ahnuld we know
22098805.jpg

Ahnuld when he thinks its a good idea to smile
41ZyvVSACRL._AC_.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

broseph you just named 2 girls that outclass basically every other girl on earth by a country mile. NO ONE does it for ANYONE like those two.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users