Captain Marvel (2019)

Raes

Vyemm Raider

1595154725584.png

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
she prattles on, but if you stuck through it, her point was that Brie is flagging people and getting their videos demonetized for making fun of her.

in the Youtube community, thats a big nono. its just going to get worse from there
This is ultimately who she is. Rules, societal norms, etc dont apply to her. She pisses on the same demographic that pays her bills, she pisses on the people who built a country where some vapid, loathing blonde can make a fortune for "acting", and she pisses on anyone who disagrees with her. She is the type who either a) has some dark secret that will eventually surface or will say something on social media that angers the mob and gets her canceled. I cant wait.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
If you told me Brie Larson escaped from a psychopathy ward, I'd believe you. She has the mannerisms of someone mimicking emotion but not feeling them or understanding their source or meaning. She definitely walked out of the uncanny valley of psychology.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean it's solid enough fight choreography but we're talking about goddamn Captain Marvel. Her fighting plain old street thugs should look roughly like what Faora Ul did vs the army guys in Man of Steel, except maybe without Kryptonian speed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I almost watched this today, noped out just as it started. I only watch movie streams on Twitch these days with rare exceptions and it came on after something else. Not even going to give it a piracy metric, I will if they turn Captain Marvel into "the big bad" for the next generation, though, because she acts like villain pretending to be a hero in End Game and the few clips of Captain Marvel I have seen. Either that or she is a terrible actress and/or it's a terribly written character. I just don't like her.

She is a good looking broad though, I would probably put it in her pooper if she asked me nicely... but only if she asked nicely.

and now we wait for Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet to garbage (or "neg") this post because that's his thang and we love him for it!

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I almost watched this today, noped out just as it started. I only watch movie streams on Twitch these days with rare exceptions and it came on after something else. Not even going to give it a piracy metric, I will if they turn Captain Marvel into "the big bad" for the next generation, though, because she acts like villain pretending to be a hero in End Game and the few clips of Captain Marvel I have seen. Either that or she is a terrible actress and/or it's a terribly written character. I just don't like her.

She is a good looking broad though, I would probably put it in her pooper if she asked me nicely... but only if she asked nicely.

and now we wait for Mudcrush Durtfeet Mudcrush Durtfeet to garbage (or "neg") this post because that's his thang and we love him for it!
rpz9ssapd2n11.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider

IMO just get this stunt chic to play Captain Marvel in the next film. Can't be any worse than Brie as an actor. Also, way too much martials arts, not enough power use (for CM). Still looked cool though.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

That's really cool. It would have an amazing fight sequence for her when she was still power-restricted in part 1. I feel like going forward unless her powers are reduced, she has the same problem as superman. Unless they were super-human things attacking her. That would be a better sequence for Black Widow, using some kind of alien tech wrist gloves or something. Remember how retarded it was in Endgame when she flies through a ship, then needs help to get a glove through a pack of enemies (instead of just flying through them or above them lol.)

Like Gavinmad mentioned, Faora kicking human ass was a thing of beauty:

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
conceptually, it's a really well done fight sequence. the problem, as you've all pointed out, is that it doesn't actually make any sense for captain marvel. she can fly and shoot lasers, why is she on the ground in hand to hand?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
conceptually, it's a really well done fight sequence. the problem, as you've all pointed out, is that it doesn't actually make any sense for captain marvel. she can fly and shoot lasers, why is she on the ground in hand to hand?

I mean you realize that if there are no actual action stunts this chick doesn't have a job right? lol. I mean if it's just gonna be poses and doing blasts she's not needed. Stunt people make these videos to show off their skills.