Captain Marvel (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Unless you met them IRL, you have no idea if these "female wood elves" were actually female. Dudes would absolutely not wear stupid helmets because CFL > *

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I met most of them IRL at a meet up, and the others I spoke with over voice chat.

The manginas seemed to play half-elven druids. Or HE clerics.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Nice site. Anything to be taken away from the weird domain name?
thats an obvious call (for comic nerds) to
detail-72-annihilus.jpg

but he should be part of the Fantastic four (you see first appearance, its why i linked the card).

oblig
stan.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
That website is fucking genius.

Ok.. So, Captain Marvel vs Thor? or Captain Marvel vs Superman? Superman vs Thanos (with gauntlet and all stones)?

I thought Thor was strongest in all Marvel?

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Infinity War Thor seemed to be pretty head and shoulders above everyone else, he just didn't get the money shot

Sterling

El Presidente
Things are all relative and change to whatever fits current narratives. Deep dive into Cosmic Marvel beings and it gets pretty wild. Death, Eternity, Living Tribunal, Beyonder, Mephisto, etc.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
stormbreaker isn't just a longer mjolnir with an axe that can also summon the bifrost, stormbreaker is the greatest weapon ever made for the asgardians and is the counter to a thanos powered infinity gauntlet.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
stormbreaker isn't just a longer mjolnir with an axe that can also summon the bifrost, stormbreaker is the greatest weapon ever made for the asgardians and is the counter to a thanos powered infinity gauntlet.

What fucked me up is Ragnarok tells us that Thor doesn't even need his hammer, straight from Odin. Then the next movie his whole journey is for a new weapon.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
What fucked me up is Ragnarok tells us that Thor doesn't even need his hammer, straight from Odin. Then the next movie his whole journey is for a new weapon.
Yeah, that whole plot line was apparently pointless(?).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Maybe because just lightning wouldn't hurt Thanos with the gauntlet?

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
The god of lightnings power ain't all that, he couldn't even defeat his older sister Hela, he had to basically invoke Ragnarok and let Surtur take down the whole place.

Xevy

Log Wizard
He doesn't need his weapon, it just focuses his shit. It's like when you're the best CS player, then you get those gunnar glasses bruh.

• 1Worf

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
the same people who get pissed about thor not needing mjolnir to be the god of thunder are the same ones who understand completely that gandalf cant cast spells without his staff.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
That website is fucking genius.

Ok.. So, Captain Marvel vs Thor? or Captain Marvel vs Superman? Superman vs Thanos (with gauntlet and all stones)?

I thought Thor was strongest in all Marvel?

1. Thor
2. Superman
3. Thanos

The fact that Stormbreaker seemed to overpower the infinity gauntlet, and maybe even killed Thanos is kind of weird. It suggests he's not at his comic level but with the snap sort of is so who the fuck knows

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It works exactly like it does in the comics: The power levels are exactly what the writer needs it to be.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Still kind of disappointed that they didn't use Hela for some of the Death stuff. Would have made Thanos make more sense.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users