Captain Marvel (2019)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I had the exact opposite experience. All the female wood elf druids (played by actual females) in our guild refused to loot some high end helm because it had a terrible graphic that fucked up their hair and face. Years later they added the option to hide the helm graphic, and I'm going to say it was largely driven by the real females playing the game. Dudes wouldn't pass up those stats just to keep their hair pretty.

I wasn't aware that any actual females played wood elf druids!!! :) :) :) kidding

I had a female wood elf warrior. Fucking guys would just walk up to you and give you free shit. It's so funny.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I wasn't aware that any actual females played wood elf druids!!! :) :) :) kidding

I had a female wood elf warrior. Fucking guys would just walk up to you and give you free shit. It's so funny.
We had like 4 or 5 of them. Druid chat, which I got to join because I played with one of them all the time, and because who doesn't love a Troll SK (pro, of course) that keeps mobs off of them during raids?? Anyway, druid chat was so fucking toxic I can't even begin to describe it. The passive agressiveness underlying everything was insane, if they weren't straight up calling someone a cunt, etc. The times when they were being all sweet and complimentary were the worst though, because you knew they were just waiting to pounce and were only pretending to be friends. Hell, the one I played with all the time was a massive cunt, but she was a good player and was on all the times I was. She thinks we are still friends (Facebook, texts, etc.), but I haven't initiated a conversation in several years. Actually, since Trump got elected.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
man druids were the worst, if you played a druid as a guy, you had to have been gay. Especially if you were raiding? why would you waste your time as a druid and be a port whore.

whats worse than a female woodelf druid? fucking, raiding female high elf cleric, bitches were inept at counting to 10 to do a ch rotation, fucking christ.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I had the exact opposite experience. All the female wood elf druids (played by actual females) in our guild refused to loot some high end helm because it had a terrible graphic that fucked up their hair and face. Years later they added the option to hide the helm graphic, and I'm going to say it was largely driven by the real females playing the game. Dudes wouldn't pass up those stats just to keep their hair pretty.
i must have been on some strange bulldyke server, because out of the 10 confirmed females i knew in EQ. like 7 out of 10 all wore helmets and the only ones without were casters who didnt get a helmet graphic.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I was a druid :( however I was of the master race, the halfling. Fuck wood elves.

Also this movie will suck balls and I will watch it as many times as I have seen African American Panther (zero times).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
didn't the druid ds just overwrite the mage ds?
i think the mage DS had just DS but didnt the druid DS have a smaller DS AND health regen? its been almost decades, but i think as a group you rather have the druid ds/regen. mage DS was good if you didnt have a druid one. for somebody like me, a shaman i preferred the dr00d because HP regen is a mana regen and it stacked with clarity.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
didn't the druid ds just overwrite the mage ds?
i think the mage DS had just DS but didnt the druid DS have a smaller DS AND health regen? its been almost decades, but i think as a group you rather have the druid ds/regen. mage DS was good if you didnt have a druid one. for somebody like me, a shaman i preferred the dr00d because HP regen is a mana regen and it stacked with clarity.
It would only overwrite it if it was higher level and a larger DS. Druid DS doesn't have any additional components, Mage DS also gives fire resistance so you'd want mage DS when that was important.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It would only overwrite it if it was higher level and a larger DS. Druid DS doesn't have any additional components, Mage DS also gives fire resistance so you'd want mage DS when that was important.
ok, i think the HP regen, DS was only a self cast buff. my ranger had a lesser version of it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think you're thinking of protection of the glades or whatever shitty version of Aegolism.
i honestly dont remember anymore. i know there was always stacking issues and sometimes they got nerfed. when Magister got Ancient Aego by accident in the Old Sebilis loot glitch, we never told anyone that it stacked with regular aego and so we romped mobs like crazy for months until more people got it and then it got "addressed".

Sterling

El Presidente
ok, i think the HP regen, DS was only a self cast buff. my ranger had a lesser version of it.
i think you're thinking of protection of the glades or whatever shitty version of Aegolism.
No their self DS buff is AC and DS and not regen. The skin buff line has mana regen starting in Velious and doesn't stack with Heroic bond, and later with Aegolism and the latter all in one hp buffs, but does stack with Cleric Symbol and AC buffs. And if you use the 3 buffs you have slightly more ac and hp, along with a real mana regen buff, but it takes 3 buff slots.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No their self DS buff is AC and DS and not regen. The skin buff line has mana regen starting in Velious and doesn't stack with Heroic bond, and later with Aegolism and the latter all in one hp buffs, but does stack with Cleric Symbol and AC buffs. And if you use the 3 buffs you have slightly more ac and hp, along with a real mana regen buff, but it takes 3 buff slots.
was there an item buff that did the DS/Regen? or bard?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Lets steer this back to the movie so I don't need to move everyones posts to the EQ thread.

Thanks. :)

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users