Captain Marvel (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
captain marvel helmet.PNG

yeah idk why but that helmet REALLY bugs me

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
View attachment 192724

yeah idk why but that helmet REALLY bugs me

It's because its retarded. It's the "mohawk helmet"

385a824c_1e70_4a95_baca_eb73708f4cdf_8803_0000094610f2bcdc.jpg

I really hope its the cringy starter armor, and they change her to the no-helmet version asap, because s Captain Marvel always looked better as the long hair/open hair fiery version of her character.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
comix has ret-conned her to be halfsies, her mom is the one that gives her kree powers.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
so she is basically Daisy from Agents of Shield. how original.

Except I don't recall Quake ever going through Terrigenesis in the comics like Daisy did in the MCU. Her powers originally came by virtue of having two parents with fucked up DNA (self-experimentation with dad, inhuman lineage with mom). And even with the major increase in the inhuman aspect of it for the MCU, there's still a pretty major difference between 'Kree altered the DNA of my great-great-great-great-great-grandma' and 'mommy was a blue alien'

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why do you wear a helmet when you are a bullet proof, able to withstand the vacuum of space half alien?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why do you wear a helmet when you are a bullet proof, able to withstand the vacuum of space half alien?
maybe its everquest logic. in EQ, only the actual females playing female chars wore helmets. chicks think helmets make you look tough instead of making you look like a dork.

• 1Dislike

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's because its retarded. It's the "mohawk helmet"

385a824c_1e70_4a95_baca_eb73708f4cdf_8803_0000094610f2bcdc.jpg

I really hope its the cringy starter armor, and they change her to the no-helmet version asap, because s Captain Marvel always looked better as the long hair/open hair fiery version of her character.
Her hair up is brushed from front to back on the side but the illustration of the helmet clearly indicates the sides close back to front.

Movie is unwatchable now.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
maybe its everquest logic. in EQ, only the actual females playing female chars wore helmets. chicks think helmets make you look tough instead of making you look like a dork.
I had the exact opposite experience. All the female wood elf druids (played by actual females) in our guild refused to loot some high end helm because it had a terrible graphic that fucked up their hair and face. Years later they added the option to hide the helm graphic, and I'm going to say it was largely driven by the real females playing the game. Dudes wouldn't pass up those stats just to keep their hair pretty.

• 1Like