Captain Marvel (2019)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Theyre all hypocritical cock suckers, except for whoever designed Wonder Woman's costume. The actresses and media types bitch about being pointlessly sexualized but ignore its done to men 100x worse. Take Superman, his powers and abilities are entirely derived from the Sun's affect on him. Yet Henry Cavill in his role as Superman has a body every man would kill for.

Name a single male superhero who has a McCully Caulkin body. There isnt one. Captain America? Ripped. Black Panther? Ripped. Winter Soldier? Ripped. Thor? Ripped. The closest is probably Hulk, Banner has an average man's body. But of course when hes Hulk he is shown as nothing but muscle.

Yet here Captain Marvel is, basically the exact same type of character as Superman and looks like an average 30 year old woman. Doesnt even wear a skintight outfit like Superman. Superman even had a cod piece!
it's like these women, not most, but these woke chicks are angry they are attractive, yet the oscars roll around and they all show up dressed to kill. i dont get it. you supposedly worked out 3 hours a day for 9 months, wouldnt you want to show off your body instead of wearing a baggy leather jumpsuit?

Kate in Underworld wasnt having that shit.
235px-Selene_%28Underworld%29.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
that also leads to a different page which is in chinese but it goes much more in depth. like every scene. with pictures.
definitely look at your own peril, even if its a huge larp
If they got the entire movie (given the amount and breadth of the pictures), it's almost certain they have the plot. My guess is that the Chinese translation company leaked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That spoiler (the Chinese one) was lengthy... so lengthy and detailed (+ a gaggle of pics) it's almost impossible to dismiss it as anything but factual. Thanks for the link Chuk.

I spent a solid 20 minutes reading over it (no regrets!), and just based on the plot summary alone, I think I just may be eating my own shoe by saying previously in this thread that I was optimistic that, regardless of Brie's 'extra-curricular opinions', the film should be good. I'm quite worried now :(

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
That spoiler (the Chinese one) was lengthy... so lengthy and detailed (+ a gaggle of pics) it's almost impossible to dismiss it as anything but factual. Thanks for the link Chuk.

I spent a solid 20 minutes reading over it (no regrets!), and just based on the plot summary alone, I think I just may be eating my own shoe by saying previously in this thread that I was optimistic that, regardless of Brie's 'extra-curricular opinions', the film should be good. I'm quite worried now :(

Plot twist: Captain Marvel is actually a transgender

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It’s a meme but there is a reason for “Get woke, go broke.”

It seems the SJW cancer and infest and spread in even the biggest companies on earth. Once you give them that inch to get in you lose it all.
look at our very forum, we have a dedicated sjw gaming thread, how on earth did so many trans fags get into all aspects of gaming/ journalism/programmer... fucking speed running?

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Plot is generic, twists are generic, the whole movie is built on the generic superhero formula and combine that with marvel/Disney’s production and this will be a mild hit at worst;

Best we can hope for is that it fails to meet expectations and underperforms... which it probably won’t because the average normie either doesn’t care or is at least a year behind us on these things.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Plot is generic, twists are generic, the whole movie is built on the generic superhero formula and combine that with marvel/Disney’s production and this will be a mild hit at worst;

Best we can hope for is that it fails to meet expectations and underperforms... which it probably won’t because the average normie either doesn’t care or is at least a year behind us on these things.

To be honest, I hope it's fucking great, but I know it won't be. IMHO, Thor 2 and Iron Man 2 are the low points of the series, and besides that the movies have been "pretty damn good" to "excellent." Maybe we will all be surprised because our expectations are so low. Or maybe it will be a total POS. But I have to have some faith in Marvel to not totally ruin a movie, despite this vapid cunt's best attempt.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im sure its a bunch of nerds dogpiling to create those numbers, but its still pretty lolzy. the lefties are losing their shit over it. they keep referring to those as reviews and those people as trolls or russian bots.

• 1Worf

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
They pick a D-list unknown Marvel heroine, pick an unattractive and outspokenly feminist actress to play her, dress her in the least sexy possible iteration of her comic book appearance, and write what appears to be a generic and forgettable story about her.

Then they blame the results on misogyny of the public instead of their own retarded decisions.

• 11Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
They pick a D-list unknown Marvel heroine, pick an unattractive and outspokenly feminist actress to play her, dress her in the least sexy possible iteration of her comic book appearance, and write what appears to be a generic and forgettable story about her.

Then they blame the results on misogyny of the public instead of their own retarded decisions.

Seems they forgot who the audience is.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy

The Last Jedi caught us off guard, but to quote the great George W Bush: "Fool me once, shame on -- shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Aside from her lack of ass, you guys thinking she's ugly or average looking are crazy. Great tits, too.

Movie will probably be Black Panther tier.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

You leave those no talent comedians in Ghostbusters alone!

Just kidding, roast away...but this movie will be okay. I wont pay the theatre price though. I'll make a friend pay for it.
Also, Bunch of gaylords up in here.
If she came at you, you'd fuck her. Dont lie.
Go watch the movie, find your fap scene, pretend to enjoy it and wait for Endgame.

• 1Seriously?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Aside from her lack of ass, you guys thinking she's ugly or average looking are crazy. Great tits, too.

Movie will probably be Black Panther tier.
shes superficially pretty, but she's an ugly cunt inside. high maintenance too. pass.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users