Captain Marvel (2019)

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
If anyone wonders if a female super hero movie can come out without this crazy drama? Yes. You just need a woman with enough of a spine to reject the cult. Check out as this cult member (The flash), attempts to indoctrinate a woman who is actually strong and she rejects the cult.

Results? Men loved her movie. This is not about women. Its about rejecting a cult. And that's exactly what a lot of this is--a cult. Again, this is despite OVERT symbolism of "female power" in Wonder Woman, including men "lifting" Wonder Woman up multiple times to rise well above them upon structures of old institutional power (When the men helped wonder woman jump up into the bell tower of the Church), or when she walks into "no man's land". In an SJW movie, some idiotic cult member would not have been able to resist the awkward, ham fisted moment where he got to do an exchange like "That's no man's land, no man can go out there"--->"I'm no man!" (Proceeds to defeat all the Germans with no help). But in Wonder Woman, they still have the symbolism there (She goes into no-man's land)--buts they don't need to explain it, because they aren't making the movie to preach their ideology.

That's the difference between a cult producing propaganda, and someone telling a story with themes that empower women. They are not the same thing.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
If anyone wonders if a female super hero movie can come out without this crazy drama? Yes. You just need a woman with enough of a spine to reject the cult. Check out as this cult member (The flash), attempts to indoctrinate a woman who is actually strong and she rejects the cult.

Results? Men loved her movie. This is not about women. Its about rejecting a cult. And that's exactly what a lot of this is--a cult. Again, this is despite OVERT symbolism of "female power" in Wonder Woman, including men "lifting" Wonder Woman up multiple times to rise well above them upon structures of old institutional power (When the men helped wonder woman jump up into the bell tower of the Church), or when she walks into "no man's land". In an SJW movie, some idiotic cult member would not have been able to resist the awkward, ham fisted moment where he got to do an exchange like "That's no man's land, no man can go out there"--->"I'm no man!" (Proceeds to defeat all the Germans with no help). But in Wonder Woman, they still have the symbolism there (She goes into no-man's land)--buts they don't need to explain it, because they aren't making the movie to preach their ideology.

That's the difference between a cult producing propaganda, and someone telling a story with themes that empower women. They are not the same thing.

She's also not a typical American woman though. I wonder how many Isreali SJW's there are. I bet very few.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i was worried about WW. before it opened some feminist cunt group was holding female ONLY screenings of the film and i thought , oh shit they ruined my girl. then i saw it and how Chris Pine was there along a bunch of other dudes pulling their own weight and relaxed cuz it wasnt going to be that kind of movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i was worried about WW. before it opened some feminist cunt group was holding female ONLY screenings of the film and i thought , oh shit they ruined my girl. then i saw it and how Chris Pine was there along a bunch of other dudes pulling their own weight and relaxed cuz it wasnt going to be that kind of movie.

The only problem I had with her was I just wanted more of that classic Amazonian look. More along the build of Lucy Lawless in Xena days, but maybe a lil more buff. I mean now I have no problems with her really because she did well in the part which is what really matters. Also she's still hot af.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Graduate, 25, who wanted to follow in his detective father’s footsteps was turned down by the police because he isn’t disabled, gay or black

Matthew Furlong applied for his 'dream job' as a constable in the police force
Interview panel said he was ‘refreshingly well-prepared’, but he was rejected
He lodged a discrimination complaint against Cheshire Police and won

Did better than the rest, got rejected because the force is under so much pressure to have more gay, disabled or black people.

He should have chopped his dick off and been Captain Marvel?

• 1Worf

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

haha i had completely forgotten that flash was the sjw

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I am quite surprised that Brie hasn't gotten hardcore Fappened like JLaw. Maybe if she showed everybody her butthole her career would dry up.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
hah, this is his most memorable role.
giphy.gif

Forgetting something?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
The only problem I had with her was I just wanted more of that classic Amazonian look. More along the build of Lucy Lawless in Xena days, but maybe a lil more buff. I mean now I have no problems with her really because she did well in the part which is what really matters. Also she's still hot af.

Literally the only problem I had with WW was that she should have been more physically imposing. It's a minor thing, but I expected Wonder Woman to look at LEAST as scary as Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Literally the only problem I had with WW was that she should have been more physically imposing. It's a minor thing, but I expected Wonder Woman to look at LEAST as scary as Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2.
Linda Hamilton ruined herself for that movie. after T2, her career went nowhere because she still had that same physique and there arent many roles for that type of women. even now, actresses arent willing to go full Hamilton for a role. sure you might get a chick to pack on 20 pounds or shave her head for a role, but once you get toned out, then take whatever secret sauce Ahnuld was taking like Hamilton surely did, your body will never be the same. this Larson liar along with larping about a TSA agent, she also spun a whopper about working out 4 hours a day for nine months and lifting weight that gymbros could.only imagine lifting. meanwhile she has no definition. just a slightly doughy white girl frame.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty