Car ?'s

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Not really but kinda? Two door 4 series vehicles are the 3 series coupe successors. The 4 door ones fill a different niche in that they aren’t as roomy as either the 3 or 5 but perhaps give a sportier look? I went from m550i to m4 comp coupe because the coupe looks better to me than the m3, but each to his own and while the m550i was a terrific vehicle, the m4 is an excellent track car and I run laps pretty frequently.

That said bmw has been pissing me off lately in a number of ways and I plan on moving on from the brand next car.

The 4 series grand coupe is a hatchback.

I dont need the space a 340 touring offers, and i dont like their looks.

5 series are for old people imo.

Any x50 motorisation is 5k euro in road tax yearly, so a bit excessive for me. The x40 ones are 800 euro or so.

I dont want to daily an m4, you know why.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Perfect, thank you.

Sounds like the perfect way to separate retards from €72K

Sometimes people just buy what they like because they can.

I'm sorry you can't.

Foler is on your side though, so I am sure your happy hormones are peaking.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
True. I prefer to buy real estate.

I'm sorry that you can't.

Yea I'd try it that way also.

Good luck building fortune, maybe one day, after investing enough, you'll have the money to buy what you want.

Bon voyage.

I will be ready to shit on the car of your choice, should this moment ever come.

Your trolling has really gotten poor lately. Try getting a nice pizza or some other luxury to get you back on track.

Ps. If u want to buy real estate in Belgium lmk. I can do some profitable budget options.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

Fucker

Log Wizard
I am sure you are right, I'm just amazed at how high they can go considering they are god damn pickup trucks.
US car manufacturers going full on EU mode with their shitty pricing. You can option up a Grand Cherokee to $75k without trying hard. Tall price to pay for something it cost Jeep $4k to include. Ear and eye popping 1-yr depreciation on the top models by $20k. $60k Explorers and Buicks. Granted these aren't the volume packages, but it is insulting to see how much they charge for so little.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yea I'd try it that way also.

Good luck building fortune, maybe one day, after investing enough, you'll have the money to buy what you want.

Bon voyage.

I will be ready to shit on the car of your choice, should this moment ever come.

Your trolling has really gotten poor lately. Try getting a nice pizza or some other luxury to get you back on track.

Ps. If u want to buy real estate in Belgium lmk. I can do some profitable budget options.

In his own words, this man considers a pizza to be a luxury.

He is also really mad that he spent 73,000 euros on a car that impresses nobody.

How much real estate do you own in Belgium?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those things start at $60k and go up to about $85k. All sorts of cars are ridiculously expensive now. Friend of mine bought a loaded pickup truck ... not anything crazy, just a nice pickup... $90k.

People are retarded.
$60k is quickly becoming the norm

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I have a question.

What is the market segment for BMW Series 4 buyers? People who can't afford a 5 series but too embarrassed to be seen in a 3 series?
I mean people who drive 5 series are poser wanna be rich ppl. Anything below and it’s just cringe. Bmw sucks these days. I’d maybe drive a m8. New 7 series looks like a Chrysler 300.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I usually just chuckle at people who buy Mercedes Benz or BMW's. They are over priced and often times have questionable reliability. They are not practical cars. They exist as a way of showing off wealth over those who cannot afford that kind of car. However, I am never going to tell a person what car they have to buy. A person's money is theirs to spend as they wish too. I also chuckle at what people pay for antiques, paintings and cards(Baseball, Magic etc..). Again, it revolves around what makes a person happy. I used to own a GT Mustang. I did not need the Mustang but I certainly enjoyed its power and how it looked.

Now I am looking at buying a Mid-size truck in a few months. I looked at all of the models and reviews. The Toyota Tacoma is the truck I have landed on. Now, I could get the Sport version but I am practical. For near the exact same price I can get the Off-road and actually get utility out of the truck. I have reached the age where I like how things look, but will not pay extra only for the looks.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I usually just chuckle at people who buy Mercedes Benz or BMW's. They are over priced and often times have questionable reliability.
75% of luxury vehicle sales are leases, and people write their taxes down with them.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
75% of luxury vehicle sales are leases, and people write their taxes down with them.
Are you saying that the 25% who buy luxury vehicles are even more retarded than the people who lease them??

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Catalogue value on the 440i i got is well over 90k euro. 99k iirc. It is actually full option.

I got it 2nd hand so the first owner ate the depreciation.

Dont you drive a pretty recent porsche wirh an automatic gearbox?

Seems a pretty shitty financial choice.
I wasn't criticizing your decision to buy whatever car you want, it's your money to waste. You don't want to play whose dick is bigger financially as far as what I can afford, suggest you take your little pride hit and go the fuck home.

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I smell another Boss Apparel Collection Showdown!
I Hope Please GIF