Car ?'s

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Jesus fuck there are some petty and salty fuckers here.

I was hardly active for a long time, maybe it is me.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Why? I like it.

It might not be your 1500hp bugatti, but I am happy.

My car has heated seats, sun roof, moon roof, pretty much everything you listed minus whatever that HUD thing is that I'd never use anyways. Dont need voice controls because that means that the car is eavesdropping on you 24/7. Speed and RPM dials look great. Full leather interior.

I paid $7k for it with 60K miles. Its a 2010 Hyundai Tucson that basically has all the features of your car.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Jesus fuck there are some petty and salty fuckers here.

I was hardly active for a long time, maybe it is me.

You came here to brag about your new BMW and tried to play it off as some test drive review.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
My car has heated seats, sun roof, moon roof, pretty much everything you listed minus whatever that HUD thing is that I'd never use anyways. Dont need voice controls because that means that the car is eavesdropping on you 24/7. Speed and RPM dials look great. Full leather interior.

I paid $7k for it with 60K miles. Its a 2010 Hyundai Tucson that basically has all the features of your car.

Yea buddy, you are right.

I did an emotional purchase, you did a rational one.

Forgive me, but I will take my car 11 times out of 10, though I'm sure yours suits your needs.

I will be going to Monte Carlo this summer and make sure to update here, so you can keep hating.

Where are you going? Rational choice I guess?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Yea buddy, you are right.

I did an emotional purchase, you did a rational one.

Forgive me, but I will take my car 11 times out of 10, though I'm sure yours suits your needs.

I will be going to Monte Carlo this summer and make sure to update here, so you can keep hating.

Where are you going? Rational choice I guess?

LMAO, imagine going to Monte Carlo to attempt to impress the millionaires there with your 4 series

Im not going anywhere this summer because I took 6 trips last year and I'm burned out on travel.

I have a genuine car question to keep this thread on topic: why are you so emotionally invested in your car and in this brand? Why is it such a large part of your self identity?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
LMAO, imagine going to Monte Carlo to attempt to impress the millionaires there with your 4 series

Im not going anywhere this summer because I took 6 trips last year and I'm burned out on travel.

I have a genuine car question to keep this thread on topic: why are you so emotionally invested in your car and in this brand? Why is it such a large part of your self identity?

I'm not going to impress anyone. I'm going to have a great time. I'll post a pic showing just how nice of a time when we get there.

I like BMW for the same reason I like Boss. Also they make good cars.

Your argument about my 4 series makes no sense. At this price point I could have gotten a 5, 7 or 8 series, but I like smaller cars.

With all the time you spend on my posts, it is amazing you still have to ask.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm not going to impress anyone. I'm going to have a great time. I'll post a pic showing just how nice of a time when we get there.

I like BMW for the same reason I like Boss. Also they make good cars.

Your argument about my 4 series makes no sense. At this price point I could have gotten a 5, 7 or 8 series, but I like smaller cars.

With all the time you spend on my posts, it is amazing you still have to ask.

BMW 7 series now sell for $70K?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
745e premium selection was 2k more then my car.

Yea, look it up.

More like $22k more

1678747451629.png

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Mine was 72k, 2nd hand. It has just over 10k km.

745e has devaluated a ton more, obviously.

Contrary to what you think, I don't want a car because of the status it brings. 4 series sleeper is just fine.

Last edited:

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Correct, one year ago someone payed € 99.500ish for it.

These things are not cheap if you go full option.

I have one last question. Do you own or rent your home?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I have one last question. Do you own or rent your home?

I own several places, and have 2 empty rooms in my 3 bedroom residence.

Of course you are free to believe that I rent and bought this car on a loan.

In the later case, I am happy that you think my income as a burger flipper is at least 4k net.

I actually just break even paying expenses, your loving posts sustain me.

Any remaining questions? I am here for you.

Last edited:

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I asked you to review your car.

This makes it a car question

Unsure why you are insecure. I won't hate on your car. I never did that on this forum.

A review of your car would be relevant to posters that care about price and reliability.

You already said how it is great on options. Tell us about maintenance and fuel costs.

I like cars so am waiting for your casual input.

Last edited: