Car ?'s

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
alpina.jpg

saw one of these on the road the other day...it's a bit chonky, and the front looks like it belongs on a Lincoln, but it also looked like it would never lose traction

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Looking at Hyundai Ioniq EV. Facelift going on currently, they are selling out the pre-FL models 20% under street price of the new one. Anyone got one of these? 30k€ for the premium, all-options model, 28k€ for the not-so-premium (no leather mainly and some other things I guess). All prices including tax.

Europe btw.
Thanks for all the input, but forget the question, leaning more towards the VW eGolf currently. They are on a big sale because the MK8 is coming and there won't be a electric version.

Plus the wife likes the golf more than the ioniq. No wait. She hates the golf's optics less than the ioniq's.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks for all the input, but forget the question, leaning more towards the VW eGolf currently. They are on a big sale because the MK8 is coming and there won't be a electric version.

Plus the wife likes the golf more than the ioniq. No wait. She hates the golf's optics less than the ioniq's.

The Mk7 Golf is a great car. I leased one for girlfriend-o, and it was problem free for the entire three years. I miss parking that car next to my GTI. Her new Toyota is definitely a step down. 🥺

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Thinking about / looking at a 2005 excursion, with 6.0L diesel.

Any advice to be had? Lol

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
They're all wheel drive standard so....no they don't have bad traction unless someone runs bald or poorly inflated tires.

AWD doesn't mean they have good traction. They're slammed to the ground, so that thing would center-strand over a speed bump. It also has super low profile summer tires, so its wet and cold/snow traction would be utter shit. It's also a BMW 7 series, so lets not pretend it's some kind of sports car.

It's fast in a straight line, but thats it. It doesn't have a lot of "traction".

Siliconemelons

This XC90 I have had my eye on has gone from

and now 26,850

Mind you I gave them an offer of 26000 when it was listed at 27,998 and I have not heard a peep from them or their spam email I got from their auto-marketing email that listed all my emails with the sales person and my offer again.

The issue is its in MA and I am in FL... if this was local I would drive there and I am sure face to face get this thing near 25k

I am tempted to try one of them "car buyer" services...but again I kinda maybe do not want to do any business with a dealership that just ghosts me for no reason. Not even "No, the manager said nogo on 26k." they gave me the line of "we price our cars right out of the gate, so you know you are getting a good deal."

Inventor please I have watched it go from 29k to 27k and its still on your damn lot, do you want to sell this thing or not?

I was willing to fiance through them, put a few 2k down to "hold it" so I could fly up there and just do a final inspection before I bought it... but the guy was just "Just have your bank wire us the price and you will deal with the taxes and titles down in FL"

I have never seen a dealer so, zero ducklings given about a potential sale.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
the flat bed will open like the turtles van, and ppl will fall in love with it
tumblr_inline_o7gfot76JM1t0ijhl_1280.jpg