Car ?'s

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That new Nissan z looks SLICK. Hasn’t Nissan QC gone down the shitter tho over the past 10 years?

Yes, with the exception of the GTR, their products are for fleet vehicles (rentals) or for people who don't really care about cars. They have been nearly bankrupt several times lately as well. Its a shame because they used to make great cars in the 80's and 90's.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
That new Nissan z looks SLICK. Hasn’t Nissan QC gone down the shitter tho over the past 10 years?
The new Z's look badass, but I know every fucking poor boomer who never made enough money to experience the thrills of an Aventador will have one.

• 1Truth!

Dunnhopen

Trakanon Raider
The infrastructure is very much there for cross nation refuels for tesla's, and many places are adding free fillups like a movie theatre close by has electric parking with free charging. The fast charges by me charge at 100+ miles per hour and Tesla will even map your drive and tell you where you need to stop to charge on the way. The infrastructure isn't there for non tesla's but Tesla spent money to make sure it would work and keeps expanding.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The infrastructure is very much there for cross nation refuels for tesla's, and many places are adding free fillups like a movie theatre close by has electric parking with free charging. The fast charges by me charge at 100+ miles per hour and Tesla will even map your drive and tell you where you need to stop to charge on the way. The infrastructure isn't there for non tesla's but Tesla spent money to make sure it would work and keeps expanding.

That's good to know. When I'm in The Northeast I see electric charging stations everywhere, but in a lot of other states I don't really see any. I didn't know Tesla had their own system for drive-mapping that accounts for this. Maybe I'll take a closer look at Teslas.

This question and this assertion put together in the same post has got to be a setup right?

It's fucking irony right?

Right guys?

Full electric without backup gas power is sort of scary to me. Maybe I'm still living in Five Years Ago but I haven't personally seen a huge amount of electric infrastructure outside of cities, and I've got this idea in the back of my head of being in the depths of Oregon or something and not being able to find a charger.

Tesla mileage seems super-high on a "full tank" compared to other electric cars I've looked at, though, and apparently they're doing everything possible to change perceptions like the one I have.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Tundra won't have a v8 option, v6 hybrid is the biggest option they announced today.

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just crossed 100k miles on the BMW. Decided it was time for a change. Pick up my Tesla Model X on Weds. Found a 2019 with only 10k miles on it. Thank God for an 850 credit score and near zero interest rates. Even CPO I had to look at the number three times before I was willing to say yes. The wife finally pushed me into it by advising me if I dont spend some of our money now she will just spend it with the pool boy when I die. I got the black/black version.

1632576438235.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just crossed 100k miles on the BMW. Decided it was time for a change. Pick up my Tesla Model X on Weds. Found a 2019 with only 10k miles on it. Thank God for an 850 credit score and near zero interest rates. Even CPO I had to look at the number three times before I was willing to say yes. The wife finally pushed me into it by advising me if I dont spend some of our money now she will just spend it with the pool boy when I die. I got the black/black version.

View attachment 374263

And your question is....?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

View attachment 374263
Why is your car peacocking, or is it about to liftoff and fly?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

View attachment 374263

How much of a discount vs show room new did the used get you?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How much of a discount vs show room new did the used get you?
It's tough because demand > supply. New right now was taking 6 months + for production. I saved about 20-25 grand getting the 2019 instead of waiting for a new.

Edit: also it's like camping rare spawns, you have to sit in a data aggregator site punching the refresh button since it constantly updates with cars available and they tend to go quick.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1632948184214.png

1632948455451.png

Am I missing something as to why a used vehicle is being listed at $4000-5000 more than a brand new one of the same make/model?

• 1Double Worf