Castle

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Alexis got fat.
cmukktb.jpg

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
So that happened. Guess it is a good thing to keep things interesting. I was expecting it to go back to being Scooby Doo. English chick could be a cool addition if they gave her an extra dimension, they did kind of leave it open or her to come back.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I used to love this show and liked the cheesy aspect but now I cant deal with it. Would rather just have Castle solving goofy cases

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I didn't care for the overall plot/direction of these first two episodes. Random elements were funny or interesting, but I hate manufactured drama like this, just for the sake of forcing a story.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
They make too much of the shadowy conspiracy serial aspect of it when most of the joy is from the episodic silly behavior. Like him catching the gun and the dude saying "you're so cool". More of that. Less of "they're out to get us". namean? Also more of Alexis, always.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Well maybe (hopefully) they will let Beckett fuck off for a while and we get some good Castle P.I. and Alexis shenanigans.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
while i liked both initial episodes, i WANTED bracken to be wrong. kate does not need to leave castle to get her head on straight, she needs to go WITH Castle and See Burke(Worf) together for therapy.

other nitpicks...alexis is too good at...Everything now, better at research/PI business than dad, better at tech stuff than tori/ryan etc.

the english lady is now a regular on the show, so is that tech guy beckett saved.

that said, i liked the initial 2 episodes. will continue to watch the "reboot" to see if they can get back to the atmosphere of season 3-4 and be a happy married couple- TPTB have said that they are going to have a bit of "serialization" to what happened throughout the next several episodes, even with the standard case of the week, so at least they were listening to that, since last season rick's case was first 2 episodes then ESSENTIALLY nothing for the next 18 episodes...

Agraza

Registered Hutt
alexis just needs to crank up the quirky comedy angle and then we can have two genius PIs operating outside the rules. as it is she is way too clean and neat despite growing up nerding out with her dad. it'll be 3 castles against the world. awesome.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I don't find "serious Castle" as compelling as "funny Castle". The actors, production, and scripts are all mostly fine but the chemistry between Castle and Beckett just isn't interesting when they take out the humor. The occasional "papa bear" moments from Castle give some depth to his character, but the show is fundamentally a comedy and they should stick to their strengths.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Stana was the last to sign and it was very late, I'm wondering if she didn't just want out and agreed to one last season. Putting Alexis as an assistant PI with Castle could allow the show to eventually go on as Father and Daughter PI team if Stana leaves.

I agree that the current storyline is awful and feel way to manufactured.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
there is a massive fan backlash going on, again...we'll see if they can right the listing ship or not.

most people hate the split

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
naw last nights episode was actually decent- case was mediocre -case had me guessing for the most part though i called who did it ultimately- the interactions were more like season 3 dialogue wise (better banter)

now if they could ditch kate's crusade and get back to what makes the show decent - rick and kate together solving crimes, we'll see.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i currently like blindspot better than[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */10pm monday spot, dvring both of them currently