Castle

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I liked the episode except scenes with Kate, Last weeks episode was great and this was better than most of the recent ones but still had shit I wanted to skip through

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I realize I'm a little slow, but wtf is locksat? I try to combine Kate, Rick, Beckett, and Castle in all combinations and still can't come up with Locksat. I also worry that when I find out, I might be a little creeped out by it.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
locksat locsat whatever..

SUPPOSEDLY kate while @the justice dept put in a search for anything to do with bracken-and it kept running even after she got fired. a declassified popped up about locksat and bracken- a supposed cia/fbi/some other thing partner for bracken, well this person had the team that got that memo killed and now kate is trying to track them down/arrest them due to their killing kates team except for that indian guy
who frankly a lot of people (fans of the show-myself included)think will ultimately end up being locksat
- basically this was all covered in episodes 1 and 2 of this season.

kate investigating locksat is the reason for the split- she did it to "protect" castle from being killed (ya right)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
SUPPOSEDLY kate while @the justice dept put in a search for anything to do with bracken-and it kept running even after she got fired. a declassified popped up about locksat and bracken- a supposed cia/fbi/some other thing partner for bracken, well this person had the team that got that memo killed and now kate is trying to track them down/arrest them due to their killing kates team except for that indian guy
who frankly a lot of people (fans of the show-myself included)think will ultimately end up being locksat
Finally got caught up with the current season, and I have to say this would be profoundly retarded even by the crazy standards of Castle, episode 8 pretty much blows it out of the water.

*edit*

I will say that in some ways, Season 8 is an even bigger disappointment than Season 7 was. I mean yeah, Season 7 generally sucked, but at least it was original suckage. Season 8 is just rehashed plotlines from earlier in the series. Hell, even the fight between Ryan and Esposito was basically the same as the fight they had at the beginning of Season 5 when Espo was pissed at Ryan for telling Gates what was going on. The only difference this time was that the fight was worse, and he took a bullet instead of a punch.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
bit o update.

castle's return date is...weird.

several ABC sources and statements- and press releases have Castle back jan 4th, while...several ABC sources, and statements and press releases say Castle is back FEB 1.

the latest one is from the ABC advisory panel with a revised schedule and that says Jan 4-emailed to members last night.

and yes GLAD that idiocy is over. now if the storylines and episode -writing- can improve i'd be set.

looking at Castle's overall Ratings they are down 36% this year, yet it still remains one of the higher rated shows they have.

edit: it has been confirmed by ABC...January 4th is the return date-not the previously announced feb 1 date, so 4 weeks earlier

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haha, just found out the guy who plays Vulcan Simmons also does a lot of voice work, including Vaatu in Legend of Korra, Tyrael in Diablo 3, Absorbing Man and Ronan the Accuser in some of the current Marvel cartoons, even the Destroyer Void Ray variant in SC2.

Can't believe I didn't realize til just now that Tyrael and Vaatu were voiced by the same dude, it's really obvious in hindsight.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
due to the caucus they delayed the episode a week

feb 8th it returns, then they are showing a new episode on sunday the 14th, then back to normal schedule on the 15th (so 3 episodes in a week)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Molly Quinn is 22 and looks like a young Scully. Time for an X-files clone cameo.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This show has got to be one of the dumbest fucking things on television.

God I've missed it so much.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
decent episode

if they only didn't have the idiotic separation arc/locksat. they'd have to change about 30 lines- no slap (change to a kiss) and we wouldn't have svetlana or dr livingstone (though kate coming home and doing the russian accent would be AWESOME)

and it would have been a better episode.

my question is...why is she ringing the doorbell/knocking? they are MARRIED shouldn't she have...a KEY?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I imagine it's part of the Svetlana joke.

Was kinda jarring to go on break after a bunch of super serious locsat stuff and come back to an ex-con acapella singer getting murdered.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well looks like Castle is done after this season. Stana Katic and Tamala Jones are both leaving the show. I really don't think you can do Castle without Beckett. Unless you kill her off or something and then switch to Castle going full private eye.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I have no idea if they will do it, but I think they should give it a shot. I would definitely be in for a Castle being a private eye with Alexis as a sidekick.
smile.png

The chemistry between Castle and Beckett has always been a strong point, but the relationship has been going nowhere for the past 2 years or so, even being the weakest point at times story wise.

Ultimately for me, it's always been about Castle and childish glee and crazy theories.

I've struggle to follow the show this season, being about 6 or episode behind...Lucifer totally replacing it as my most "fun" show to follow.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah Lucifer is a fine replacement for Castle. For me Castle has always been about Fillion. Also I guess Fillion and Katic haven't gotten along all these years.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you watch early interviews with Fillion he would swear up and down that Castle was 99% "Him". After around season 5 I think he did an interview where he said if he could he would punch Castle in his stupid face.

I used to love the show but as they went farther and farther into Beckett can do no wrong and twisted Castles character into spit takes and gag shots, wrapped around a giant Kate pussy whipped jackass I lost interest. Is Stana hot oh god yes, but the character of Beckett just pisses me off with the amount of bullshit plot fuckery built around her now.

I truly wish the final scene would be her walking away after dicking over Castle one last time, and having a safe land on her from a 10 story drop.